• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

9 Oz Cake Mix Option ~ CuPampered Chefake Mix

In summary, the new Duncan Hines Cupcake Mix makes 12 cupcakes instead of 18. It is the same as their Cake Mix, just in a 9 oz size.
BlessedWifeMommy
I know some of the new recipes call for a 9 oz, instead of 18 oz cake mix. Well I was at the store last night, and found a new option. Forgive me if someone else has discovered this already.

Duncan Hines has put out a Cupcake Mix that makes 12 cupcakes. It is the same as their Cake Mix, just in a 9 oz size. I bought one for 59 cents.

http://www.duncanhines.com/products/snack-size/snack-size-classic-yellow-cupcake-mix

You got a bargain, big time. Our store had them 5 for $5.00. Since the other cake mixes were in the range of $2.69, it made them look like a bargain, but I passed on all of them this time around. Really wanted a Brownie mix for those "just in case" times, and
even hated paying what I did for them cause I had a coupon about to expire. I generally only buy that kind of stuff when there is a super sale, and then use coupons to make it a really good value.

Maybe I should go stock up on them while they are on sale... :)

I am definately going to check this out. That way we don't have to divide the mix or make a double batch.

Yes- I found those mixes too. T hey are usually on the Top Shelf or the next one from the top- least at all of my grocery stores....up there with the different mixes above the cakes. They only have 2-3 flavors, but good enough! Our stores have them for $1 too...not sure about W-Mart. I have been seeing the Jiffy cake mixes everywhere now...alot of places have them on special for $0.50 or $0.52 a box. I've been buying several.

Ours are about $1.00 and the regular size cake mixes are $1.16. Not much of a bargain on those mixes if you ask me. Only thing different is that they have 12 cupcake liners in them.

1. How many servings does the 9 oz cake mix option make?

The 9 oz cake mix option makes approximately 12 servings.

2. Are there any flavor options for the 9 oz cake mix?

Yes, the 9 oz cake mix comes in a variety of flavors such as chocolate, vanilla, lemon, and red velvet.

3. Can I use the 9 oz cake mix to make cupcakes?

Absolutely! The 9 oz cake mix can be used to make delicious cupcakes, just follow the instructions on the package.

4. Do I need any additional ingredients to make the 9 oz cake mix?

The 9 oz cake mix only requires water and oil to make a delicious cake.

5. Is the 9 oz cake mix gluten-free?

Yes, the 9 oz cake mix option is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • BeckyC5830