• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$50,000 Career Lunch Table

StacieB

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2007
I will be there and would love to meet up with you. Do you want to switch numbers so we can find each other?

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
I am moving up to $100,000 this year. It was a goal I was reaching for and got it. It is a really nice lunch and you get a special gift too.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
So Becky, Stacie, Rhonda, Ann and myself. I met Ann at Leadership so it won't be hard to find her in the area. I PM'd Stacie my cell phone number. I don't get great reception in the main area at McCormmick but I do have text messaging.

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
So do they send you one of those "congratulations" emails or is it just something that goes in your packet. I attended Leadership in Jan but this is my first NC.
Thanks!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
So do they send you one of those "congratulations" emails or is it just something that goes in your packet. I attended Leadership in Jan but this is my first NC.
Thanks!

It's in your packet. You get a slip of paper that tells you what classes you are in, what lunch you eat, etc.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Sniffle. sniffle... I can't be there this year! :( Have fun and Congrats on this huge milestone! :)