• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight

In summary, Charity was successful in her show this evening. She had 20 people attend her show and made $700 in sales. She is also looking forward to her next show which is scheduled for next month.
chefcharity
So, I'm off to my show this evening. We have 37 ppl supposed to be there! Crossing my fingers for an excellent show!

AWESOME!!!! Lots of blessings coming your way!! With that many people there, be sure to look for red flags for recruits (which I think is harder for me in a large group)!!! Let us know how it goes!

Wow! That's awesome!

Good luck and much success!

Hopefully this will help you exceed your goal this month.

Let us know how it goes.

Pretty cool! Make lots of money .. SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!

Thanks... ended up only being 20 ppl and $700 in sales. still going to blow past my goal for the month by about $1000. AND I am NOT turning up my nose at 20 ppl OR $700 in sales! Completely appreciate both!

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

FANTASTIC!!! Now for the BIG question Charity! Any bookings?

pampered1224 said:
FANTASTIC!!! Now for the BIG question Charity! Any bookings?

Yep! 3 :)

One lady even told me that she had been to a couple shows before but didnt really care for them... But mine were fun! And she booked. :)

great job!!

That is SO MUCH A GREAT COMPLIMENT CHARITY!!!! WAAAA HOOOO!!!

chefcharity said:
Yep! 3 :)

One lady even told me that she had been to a couple shows before but didnt really care for them... But mine were fun! And she booked. :)

Okay, so now that you say that...you know you're going to get asked "What did you do at your show?" :D So, what recipe did you do? What show format do you use? Etc. Details, details. :D

Congrat's that is awesome!

So, I just typed this in a reply to the same question via personal message so I'll cut and paste :) One thing I did this month to increase sales though is not something I usually do. Had great results, so I might make it a monthly thing I don't know. Anyhow, I was trying to reach the Excellence Award so I offered my host with the highest sales a 10" Exective Saute pan. I know its a lot, but I was $8011 away from EA at beginning of month and now I'm about $1000 past it! So anyhow, had some really competitive hosts who invited and invited and invited!

Thanks! I was really excited about it. It actually wasn't my biggest or most fun show of the month though! I have had a $1118 and a $1132 too! So, to make it fun.. I get them involved. I do 1 of 2 games during the show:
Got it Love it/ Love it want it.... Everytime they say they have something and love it, they get a card.. same with the love it want it. And they have to say WHY they love it! Then at end of show, I do the question game where they ask a question and get a card. If the question is about my biz, they get 2 cards. Person with most cards wins

Second game is the product steal:
I have something like a SB Cookbook, I slice or server.. if you put it in a little bag with tissue paper they think it is awesome even thought they know it is a $1 cookbook! I dont always get to dress it up tho, a lot of times it is just the product. Anyhow! I say Love, Favorite and Great a LOT in my shows. I know I do it so I've made it a game. Everytime I say one of those words someone can steal the product from the person who has it. They have fun with it.

I give them little jobs to do. Like last night, we were making a mexican bar. So I cooked the chk in DCB in micro w/ jamaican jerk rub. Then I gave it to someone with the salad choppers to cut it up. We were making salsa, so I gave the prep bowl with cilantro and the prof shears to a lady and had her snipping it.

I just joke with them. Have a good time. I suggest watching a couple of other people's shows... you can use their words!!! Once you have heard a story, it has happened to you and you can tell it again! hehe

Congrats Charity!! That's a good amount of sales and 3 bookings are nice! :D It sounds like your shows are SO much fun! I may use some of your ideas. ;)

Related to 37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight

What is "37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight"?

"37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that is perfect for large gatherings or parties. It is made with 37 different ingredients, hence the name.

How long does it take to make "37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight"?

The preparation time for "37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight" is approximately 30 minutes, and the cooking time is 1 hour and 30 minutes. It is recommended to set aside a total of 2 hours for this recipe.

Can I customize the ingredients in "37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight"?

Yes, you can definitely customize the ingredients in this recipe to suit your taste preferences or dietary restrictions. You can also adjust the quantities of each ingredient depending on the number of people you are serving.

What kitchen tools do I need to make "37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight"?

You will need a large mixing bowl, a 9x13 inch baking dish, a cutting board, a sharp knife, and a variety of measuring cups and spoons. It is also recommended to have a food processor or blender to help with chopping and pureeing some of the ingredients.

Can I make "37 Ppl Supposed to Be There Tonight" ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients and assemble the dish ahead of time, but it is best to bake it right before serving. If you need to make it ahead of time, cover and refrigerate the unbaked dish and then bake it when you are ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat