• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mocha Cake Made in a Grill Pan!

In summary, this conversation discusses making a mocha cake in a regular oven, the equipment and ingredients needed for the recipe, using a different type of pan, special dietary restrictions, and making the cake ahead of time. The main points are that the cake can be made in a regular oven, basic ingredients and a grill pan are needed, a regular cake pan or cast iron skillet can be used instead, it may not be suitable for those with dietary restrictions, and it can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
Daron
Made the Mocha Skillet cake in the grill pan last night at my show. It worked
beautifully. Ppl were impressed. I wanted to show the grill pan and not take
all my pans to the show..so I baked the cake in it.

Did you take a pic? Would love to see how it turned out.

I didn't think to take a pic but it earned oohs and aahs.. It was beautiful.
Nothing stuck to the pan!

1. Can I make this mocha cake in a regular oven instead of a grill pan?

Yes, you can still make this delicious mocha cake in a regular oven. Simply follow the same recipe and bake it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.

2. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to make this cake?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients. The recipe calls for basic baking ingredients and a grill pan, which can be easily found in most kitchens.

3. Can I use a different type of pan instead of a grill pan?

While the grill pan gives the cake a unique texture and appearance, you can use a regular cake pan or a cast iron skillet as a substitute. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. Is this cake suitable for special dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, this mocha cake recipe contains eggs and dairy, so it may not be suitable for those with dietary restrictions. However, you can try substituting with alternative ingredients such as flax eggs and dairy-free milk to make it vegan-friendly.

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. After it has cooled, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for longer storage, just make sure to thaw it before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • JanisF