• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Flyer for Your 30 Minute Chicken Party?

In summary, the "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer" can be accessed by visiting the website and searching for it or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes quick and easy chicken recipes, as well as tips for hosting a chicken-themed party. The recipes are also healthy and customizable for personal preferences. All the ingredients can be ordered through a consultant and delivered to your doorstep.
baychef
Silver Member
Has any kind soul made up a flyer yet for booking the 30 mintute Chicken party? If not and I get time, I will make one up and post it.
Thanks!
Ann

Here is the flyer that I made up.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter
Just signed #3

Attachments

• Feb Special Includes Deep Covered Baker2.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 665
There is a new sign through PC about this. I read it somewhere and it is $1.00. I think it is just 1 piece that you could display on your table at your shows.

It's a cardstock page that will fit into the display binder or any letter-size display stand. There's a companion card that includes some verbage and tips.

Thanks!Thanks to everyone for your help!!:) :)
Ann

I love this flyer Trish in Texas, do you have one for March???

March Special Includes Cutting BoardI updated my February flyer, with the new information for March. I hope you like this.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• March Special Includes Cutting Board & Mandoline.doc
    356.5 KB · Views: 359
thank you for this flyer! I adjusted it to Nov and Dez 2011. I'll post it here soon.

1. How do I access the "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer"?

To access the "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer", you can visit our website and search for it in the search bar or you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

2. What is included in the "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer"?

The "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer" includes recipes for quick and easy chicken dishes that can be made in under 30 minutes. It also includes tips and tricks for hosting a successful chicken-themed party.

3. Are the recipes in the "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer" healthy?

Yes, all of our recipes are created with health in mind. The "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer" includes a variety of dishes that are both delicious and nutritious.

4. Can I customize the "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer" for my own party?

Absolutely! The "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer" is designed to be customizable for your own party. You can add your own personal touches and choose which recipes you'd like to include.

5. Can I order the ingredients for the "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can order all the necessary ingredients for the "30 Minute Chicken Party Flyer" through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be delivered directly to your doorstep for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Linzwebb2