• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Price Is Right Show Tonight!

In summary, the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!" airs at 8/7c on most major networks and tickets are not available for purchase as audience members are selected from a pre-selected pool of applicants. Drew Carey is still the host since 2007 and to become a contestant, you can submit an application online or attend an open casting call. Full episodes of the show can be watched on the CBS website or app after they have aired on television.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi all-

wish me luck, as I am doing my very 1st TPIR show to tonight!

I got my outline here on CS ofcourse! It sounds really fun! I hope the guests like it!?? (Although this same crowd was not very keen on the "Dr. Phil show" I had with them last winter?) But hopefully this one will be a blast with them???

Will let ya know the results later!

Good luck Heather! It could be awesome, stay positive!

Good Luck Heather. I did my first one last week - the host's husband that didn't wnat anything to do with a "Girlie" show - WON!!

I was so excited about doing this show. I made up index cards and everything. To bad nobody showed up for the show. I was really bummed. Maybe next time. :eek:

Karen Hodge said:
I was so excited about doing this show. I made up index cards and everything. To bad nobody showed up for the show. I was really bummed. Maybe next time. :eek:

Dontcha hate it when no one shows? So far my lowest attendance has been the host & 2 guests but I know this is going to happen to me.

Just had to recap on my first TPIR show! It was soo much fun! Everyone loved it and wanted to participate as one of the contestants! I will recommend it to other shows! Thanks for whoever posted all those outlines! What a great idea!

Currently it's at $561! Whoo-hooo! Great start to my Oct. schedule!

What time does the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!" air?

The "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!" airs at 8/7c on most major networks.

Can I buy tickets to attend the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!"?

Unfortunately, tickets for the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!" are not available for purchase. Audience members are selected from a pre-selected pool of applicants.

Is Drew Carey still the host of the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!"?

Yes, Drew Carey is still the host of the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!" He has been the host since 2007.

How can I become a contestant on the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!"?

To become a contestant on the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!", you can submit an application online or attend an open casting call. Keep in mind that not all applicants will be chosen to be on the show.

Can I watch the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!" online?

Yes, you can watch full episodes of the "1st Price Is Right Show Tonight!" on the CBS website or app after they have aired on television.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ValerieHurtado
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TammyStar
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies