• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Possible Fundraiser & Need Advice

In summary, to get started with your first Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact a consultant or customer service team for assistance. Hosting a fundraiser can provide various benefits, such as earning free products and receiving a percentage of sales as a donation. You can promote your fundraiser through social media, email, and using marketing materials provided by Pampered Chef. Fundraisers can also be customized to fit your specific needs and goals. Pampered Chef offers an online tracking system to monitor the progress of your fundraiser, and your consultant or customer service team can assist you with any questions or concerns.
funinyourkitchen
I work at a hospital that is very pronounced in our community. We have just begun fundraisers for the American Heart Association and my boss asked me about possibly doing a PC fundraiser. The only thing that I am hesitant about is that we have multiple departments that may participate in this and I'd say an average of 30-40 employees in each department and am afraid this may get a little more than I can handle if it's all done as one big fundraiser...any suggestions??

Also, I know the chairperson of the fundraiser receives the monthly host special and this would be my boss but how would it work since our facility is raising money to give to the AHA?

My suggestion is that you could do a gift certificate fundraiser. Which would definitely solve the problem of it becoming more than you could handle. I am pretty sure there is something in the files that explains this in pretty good detail. I will look for it and see if I can find it.

As for the monthly host special, that is available to the chairperson or whomever is designated. That would ship to the host address that you input in PP3. And Pampered Chef would write a check to the AHA and mail it directly to them.

I hope this helps.:)

Multiple departments? Do a Mega-Show where you have multiple hosts (one person in each department) and a single demo where they all come watch.You'll need some help collecting orders at the end.Do a Healthy Cooking demo like Chicken Fajitas in DCB and while it's nuking you can do speedy salsa in small batter bowl w/ salad choppers - small tomatoes, pearl onions, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, black beans, corn - YUM!

1. How do I get started with my first Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with your first Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will help you set up your fundraiser and provide you with all the necessary information and resources.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser can be a fun and rewarding experience. Not only will you be supporting a good cause, but you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive a percentage of the sales as a donation towards your fundraiser.

3. How do I promote my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are many ways to promote your Pampered Chef fundraiser. You can use social media, email, and word of mouth to spread the word. You can also make use of the free marketing materials provided by Pampered Chef, such as flyers and posters.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit my needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef fundraisers can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can choose from a variety of products and set your own fundraising goals. You can also add your own personal touch, such as hosting a themed event or offering special incentives for donors.

5. How do I track the progress of my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a user-friendly online tracking system for fundraisers. You will be able to see the total sales, donations, and the products that have been purchased. You can also keep track of the delivery status of the products. Your consultant or customer service team can also assist you with any questions or concerns regarding tracking your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefVal
  • funinyourkitchen