• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hit $15K in Career Sales by Year End with These Insider Tips!

In summary, Jill is $2000 away from $15000 in career sales. She has three shows booked before the end of the year and is hoping to sneak in one more. She is happy to receive a 2% raise just in time for the host specials in January and February.
jkinak
I just realized that I am less that $2000 away from $15K in career sales and I have 5 shows already booked between now and the end of the year!!! I know some do it super fast after signing, but I signed a year ago and didn't really start rolling a good pace until August. YIPPEE!!! A raise just in time for the FANTASTIC host specials in January and February!!:D

Way to go! Isn't it nice to get a raise? I am just $2000 away from $15000. I have three shows before year end. I'm hoping to sneak in at least one more, maybe two. It's possible to reach that goal, but I know I'll get it by the end of January.

Keep working, Girls!! You'll get it sooner than you think! That 2% is more than you'd imagine!! I love my charm too!! It's amazing that we can give ourselves raises just by dong what we love to do and working with a company that's as great as PC!! I LOVE my job!

Way to go!! You can do it!

Way to go Jill!! Keep the momentum going ~ you can so it...

Don't forget...your 2% raise in commission is really a TEN PERCENT RAISE!! We make 20% to begin with, and you earn a 2% raise, which is 10%!! When you are talking to folks who aren't used to a commission pay scale, 2% doesn't sound like as much as it actually is! When you explain that your pay is going up ten percent, it makes more sense to the common layperson who gets paid by the hour!

I'm not that great with numbers, especially percents. Could you explain the 2% is actually 10% for me? :confused: The 2% is 2% of what? I guess maybe an example of a show and how it would look might help.

And how does all that relate to the raises we get when we sell so much in a given month? My November is at 23%, so am I getting a slightly higher than 10% raise for Nov? Does it not work with that percentage, too?

I'm just horrible with numbers and am confused. :confused: lol
Thanks!
~Vicks

When we get a 2% raise in our commission after hitting $15,000 in sales, the 2% more is 10% of our normal 20%. I guess that's what Kelly means by a 10%raise.

Just got home from a party that is at $797 and has orders coming in from at least 4 others!! It would be great to hit $1000 in guest sales for the first time!! And this comes from a party held by one of my good friends who never wanted a party, only decided to have one so she could show off her new house remodel, and had 12 buying guests at the party!!! oh-and she thinks she wants the cookware half price combo-so CHA-CHING on Pan-O-Rama points!!!
I think she has just been upgraded to my best friend in the world!!

Kelly-yes, 10% raise is something to excited about it. Wonder if I could convince my boss at my FT job that I deserve a raise like that!! :cool:

1. How can I reach $15K in career sales by the end of the year?

To reach $15K in career sales by the end of the year, it is important to consistently host parties and reach out to potential customers. Utilize social media and networking to promote your business and products. Focus on selling high-value items and offer incentives or discounts to encourage larger purchases.

2. What are some insider tips for increasing sales?

One insider tip for increasing sales is to always follow up with customers after a party or sale. This shows that you value their business and can lead to repeat purchases. Another tip is to highlight the benefits and features of the products, rather than just the price. This helps customers see the value in their purchase.

3. Can I still reach $15K in career sales if I am just starting out?

Yes, it is possible to reach $15K in career sales even if you are just starting out. Remember to focus on building relationships with customers and promoting your business through various channels. Also, consider reaching out to friends and family for support and to help jumpstart your sales.

4. How important is it to have a strong online presence for reaching $15K in career sales?

Having a strong online presence can greatly benefit your sales and help you reach $15K in career sales. Utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to showcase your products and connect with potential customers. You can also create a personal website or blog to further promote your business and products.

5. What are some strategies for upselling and increasing the average purchase amount?

One strategy for upselling is to offer bundle deals or package discounts. This encourages customers to purchase more items at once. You can also suggest complementary products or accessories to go along with their initial purchase. Additionally, offering a loyalty program or rewards system can incentivize customers to make larger purchases in order to earn rewards or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
cat
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila