• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

15-20 Guests and Full Checkout?

You can still do the Checkout Box idea (which I like by the way!), and call them one at a time- bottom up....so they can visit while they wait- that's always a good idea no matter how many guests, I think.Hopefully it's a great show!
cewcooks
:)I have a show on Friday night and right now about 15 confirmed so what do you suggest to be the easiest checkout format, I fear that full service might take all night - or should I have them place their orders in my checkout box (rectangular woven basket) and call them one at a time from the bottom up. I have not had a show this big for awhile so not sure how to proceed?

Thanks in advance.:chef:

I'd say keep your SHOW as short as you can, and that way you leave the extra 15-20 minutes for your checkout- since that is where you can get your FUTURE business and connect with each customer.You can still do the Checkout Box idea (which I like by the way!), and call them one at a time- bottom up....so they can visit while they wait- that's always a good idea no matter how many guests, I think.Hopefully it's a great show!

No matter how many people, I do a full checkout. That's your opportunity to connect personally with each guest.In my experience the actual length of your show is much less important than how involved the guests are and how much fun they're having. As a matter of fact, the blog I'm posting tomorrow is about that very thing.

this is an idea that someone in my cluster shared:

they have 3 of the hot pads/trivets: one cranberry, one yellow, one green (yellow and green from the outlet)

after the demo portion of the show they tell the guests when they're ready to check out to put their order form on the hot pad that corresponds to their situation:

green - guest needs to leave asap
yellow- guest isn't in a real hurry, is going to hang around and chat some
red - guest is going to be there until they're kicked out! :eek:)

the consultant checks guests out in this order (green, yellow, red)

...I hope this makes sense to you!
Jen

Jen - that's a great idea!

LOL....that's funny Jen but would be effective!It's amazing how many Red ones are at my shows! I guess that's a good thing. If they all run to the door- it wouldn't make me feel too good.

jross93 said:
this is an idea that someone in my cluster shared:

they have 3 of the hot pads/trivets: one cranberry, one yellow, one green (yellow and green from the outlet)

after the demo portion of the show they tell the guests when they're ready to check out to put their order form on the hot pad that corresponds to their situation:

green - guest needs to leave asap
yellow- guest isn't in a real hurry, is going to hang around and chat some
red - guest is going to be there until they're kicked out! :eek:)

the consultant checks guests out in this order (green, yellow, red)

...I hope this makes sense to you!
Jen

I like this idea!

Related to 15-20 Guests and Full Checkout?

1. What is the maximum number of guests that the "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set can accommodate?

The "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.

2. What is included in the "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set?

The "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set includes 15-20 pieces of Pampered Chef's top-selling products, perfect for hosting a party for 15-20 guests. It also includes a full checkout experience with a variety of payment options, including credit card, PayPal, and more.

3. Can I customize the products included in the "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set?

At this time, the products included in the "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set cannot be customized. However, we are constantly updating our sets to include new and popular products, so be sure to check back for any changes.

4. Can I add additional guests to the "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set?

Unfortunately, the "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set is designed to accommodate a maximum of 20 guests. If you have more than 20 guests, we recommend purchasing multiple sets or contacting us for further options.

5. Is there a discount for purchasing the "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set?

While there is no specific discount for purchasing the "15-20 Guests and Full Checkout" set, it does offer a convenient and cost-effective way to host a party for a large group. Plus, with our full checkout experience, you can easily split the cost with your guests or offer payment options for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies