• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling 2 $1000 Show Director Charms - PM or Email Me!

In summary, a Show Director Charm is a recognition item for Pampered Chef consultants who reach a sales goal of $1000 or more in a single party or show. It cannot be purchased and can only be earned by achieving the sales goal. Show Directors also receive additional benefits such as rewards and access to training and support. Sales can be tracked through the consultant dashboard and party orders.
rayday
I am looking for 2 of the charms for having $1000 shows that directors can get. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me if you have some you'd like to sell!:)

What do they look like? I have seen different pins and charms and I have some.

I have not heard of these...does anyone have a picture?

hmm I saw some on ebay today when I was looking for offenders! At least you could see a pic that way..

backordered....
rayday said:
I am looking for 2 of the charms for having $1000 shows that directors can get. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me if you have some you'd like to sell!:)

Mine are backordered!!!! So frustrated when that happens!!:mad:

LindaBastian said:
What do they look like? I have seen different pins and charms and I have some.

Can you describe the different ones you have or have pictures? I am really open to the different charms since it's just for the recognition. I think I've seen them either as the numbers hooked together "1000" and then I know there are the dollar sign ones I think.

1. What is a Show Director Charm?

A Show Director Charm is a special recognition item for Pampered Chef independent consultants who reach a sales goal of $1000 or more in a single party or show. It is a small charm that can be added to a bracelet or necklace as a symbol of achievement.

2. How do I earn a Show Director Charm?

To earn a Show Director Charm, you must reach a sales goal of $1000 or more in a single party or show. This can be achieved by hosting a successful Pampered Chef party and encouraging your guests to make purchases. Your sales will be tracked and once you reach the goal, you will receive the charm as a reward.

3. Can I purchase a Show Director Charm?

No, Show Director Charms cannot be purchased. They are only available as a reward for reaching the $1000 sales goal in a single party or show.

4. What are the benefits of being a Show Director?

As a Show Director, you will not only receive recognition for your achievements through the Show Director Charm, but you will also have the opportunity to earn special rewards and incentives, as well as have access to exclusive training and support from Pampered Chef.

5. How do I keep track of my sales to reach the $1000 goal?

Your Pampered Chef consultant dashboard will track your sales and show you how close you are to reaching the $1000 goal. You can also keep track of your sales through your party orders and by reaching out to your consultant for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
obxchef
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies