• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch? Contact me at [email protected]

In summary, the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch from Pampered Chef can be purchased by visiting their website or contacting a local consultant. However, it is no longer available for purchase. The charms on the watch cannot be customized, but there are other customizable jewelry options available. The price may vary depending on location and availability. The watch comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
Does anyone have the watch that went with the charm braclets we earned in 2005? I would love to have one.

E-Mail me privately [email protected]

Thanks!

I wanted it so bad, but I don't do enough PC to have earned it. I seem to remember that there was someone who posted a website who made watches that would fit our bracelets, but I can't remember who. I really wish I could find it now that way I could get rid of my old clunky watch and just wear the bracelet. So if anyone knows please fill me in, lol.

1. How can I purchase the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch by visiting our website and searching for the product. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Is the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch is no longer available for purchase. However, we have a variety of other stylish and functional watches in our current collection.

3. Can I customize the charms on the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch?

No, the charms on the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch are fixed and cannot be customized. However, we have other customizable jewelry options available.

4. What is the price of the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch?

The price of the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch may vary depending on the location and availability. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Does the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch come with a warranty?

Yes, the 2005 Charm Bracelet Watch comes with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects. Please contact our customer service for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • otisbg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • dlrenfro
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies