• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Your Charm Bracelet - $20 PayPal Gift!

In summary, the "Complete Your Charm Bracelet" set is priced at $20 and includes a PayPal gift. The set also includes a high-quality, adjustable charm bracelet and the option to choose up to three charms to personalize your bracelet. Shipping times may vary, but typically it takes around 5-7 business days for the set to arrive. If you are not satisfied, you can return the set within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
otisbg
Gold Member
Looking for the sizzle charm and my bracelet will be complete!! Surely someone out there wants to make $20.00!! I have paypal and will be your everlasting friend! :love:
Contact me at [email protected]

Have a very Happy New Years!

bumping :cry:

What is the price of the "Complete Your Charm Bracelet" set?

The "Complete Your Charm Bracelet" set is priced at $20 and includes a PayPal gift.

What is included in the "Complete Your Charm Bracelet" set?

The set includes a charm bracelet and a PayPal gift worth $20. The charm bracelet is made of high-quality materials and is adjustable to fit any wrist size.

Can I choose the charms for my bracelet?

Yes, you can choose up to three charms from our selection of popular and stylish designs to personalize your bracelet.

How long does shipping take for the "Complete Your Charm Bracelet" set?

Shipping times may vary, but typically it takes around 5-7 business days for the set to arrive at your doorstep.

What is the return policy for the "Complete Your Charm Bracelet" set?

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the set within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies
Views
obxchef
  • jenniepc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies