• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$1000 Pin: Is It Still Available?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a $1000 pin that could be earned for achieving a $1000 show in the Pampered Chef company. Some individuals were unsure if the pin was still being offered and others shared their experiences with receiving it or not. There were mixed feelings about the level of support and recognition from directors, with some feeling lucky to have supportive directors and others feeling neglected by their own. Some individuals were considering reaching out to their directors for more information or support.
ginamkiely
hey, i wanted to know what the $1000 pin is? do they still do it? thanks..

I'm guessing it's a pin for a $1k show as a award for your show acheivement. Not sure if they still make it for the Directors store to purchase?

thanks so much!

Ooooh, I want one for my first $1000 show!!!

Maybe I'll hear from my director!!

i've had a $1000 show already and didn't get anything. that's why i was asking. i want one now! lol

I think it's something that directors can offer if they want to, but it's not something that comes from PC - I've had many $1000 shows, and never gotten one - never even heard of them until I joined CS!

Yeah, it's up to your director and what they want give . Come to think of it I do have my $1k charm holder and every time I have done a $1k show I get a 1000 charm to add to it! Duh, I totally forgot I had it!

i don't know much about my director... maybe i should e-mail her and ask her about it. lol "hey, where's my pin?"

I'm not sure if my director does the $1k pin or not. If so, I'll be finally getting one! I know she does the Chef hat pin for qualifying though. I had so many people at conference ask "what's that?" They all wanted one too! It made me feel kinda special. I thought it was a thing all PC did, not just some clusters.

i sent an e-mail to my recruiter to see what she says... i'll let you know.

Christ Follower said:
I'm not sure if my director does the $1k pin or not. If so, I'll be finally getting one! I know she does the Chef hat pin for qualifying though. I had so many people at conference ask "what's that?" They all wanted one too! It made me feel kinda special. I thought it was a thing all PC did, not just some clusters.
How funny, I experienced that too and thought it was for everyone who qualifed! I did feel special cause I got mine!:D

i know i fee like a little kid when i get fun things like that. when i went to weight watchers i was more excited about getting my keychain than losing 10% of my weight. lol.

Christ Follower said:

Yep - feel special... feel VERY special... not all directors are so gracious. Mine does NADA, BUBKUS, ZIPPO for anything - not my first cluster meeting, not my first recruit, not my first $1000 show... actually I just found out through the grapevine that she is in relinquishment (which is not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned). And I can almost guarantee that until she actually loses directorship, she won't even "officially" tell her cluster about relinquishment. Heck, she is on a personal leave right now and didn't bother to tell us.

Wow, I feel very fortunate to have two great directors (my local hospitality) who gives loads away at each meeting and treats me like her own. And my out of state recruiter-director who also awards me when I reach certain milestones.

just as i suspected, my director doesn't really care about her team, she doesn't do anything for us. when i asked my recruiter she just laughed. she said she's going to try and get one for me. lol. at least she's always there for me!!

My upline has adopted a few of us that are more than hobby consultants and has started including us on her first line emails and such. We have always done our cluster meetings as an entire group (my upline and two of her first-line directors), so that didn't change. But now that I'm actually getting support, I'm having to rethink the way I do a number of things because I have someone that is holding me accountable and won't let me make excuses. I almost feel like I'm starting my business over again... and since I had NO training or support from my director EVER, going back to square one with my business and learning the RIGHT way to do things is probably not such a bad thing.

ginamkiely said:
just as i suspected, my director doesn't really care about her team, she doesn't do anything for us. when i asked my recruiter she just laughed. she said she's going to try and get one for me. lol. at least she's always there for me!!

Got a deal for you... when we both become directors, we'll get each other the fun little recognition stuff since our directors don't do it!

i'm going to have to take you up on that offer!! :D if i was a director i would always do fun things for my team, it makes them want to do more and better. we'll get there someday.

katie0128 said:
Got a deal for you... when we both become directors, we'll get each other the fun little recognition stuff since our directors don't do it!

I'm planning to walk at Conference in July... You gonna join me???????

I feel very fortunate because I have a very supportive director! She's always rewarding me with little goodies and starbucks cards etc. I think I'm the only one on her team with big goals though. She would do it for the others too. She is very good about recognition. I didn't think it was that important at first, but now I do. It really keeps me going and motivates me to keep getting better. We have a cluster meeting on Monday and I can't wait to see what I get this time!

ginamkiely said:
i'm going to have to take you up on that offer!! :D if i was a director i would always do fun things for my team, it makes them want to do more and better. we'll get there someday.

Oh... and it is not IF you are a director... it is WHEN you are a director.

stupid time limit!

My director gives us $1,000 show ribbon's.:)

katie0128 said:
Oh... and it is not IF you are a director... it is WHEN you are a director.

stupid time limit!

you're right i'm sorry. right now i don't have any potential recruits but i'm always working my friends and talking to people so i'm trying. i get more motivation from this website than i do anywhere else.

THANKS EVERYONE!

The $1000 pins can be ordered from SWJ <www.swjsouthwest.com>. They are not available through Pampered Chef. It's something that directors can do if they wish. Everyone does different things with their teams. I do different things each year or season so someone might get a charm for an achievement and someone else would get a license plate holder or a choice from my basket... Of course if something is popular or requested I go with that...

1. Is the $1000 pin still available to purchase?

Yes, the $1000 pin is still available for purchase. It is a highly sought after item, so we recommend contacting your Pampered Chef consultant to check availability and place an order.

2. What does the $1000 pin represent?

The $1000 pin is a recognition pin given to Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved $1000 or more in sales in a single month. It symbolizes hard work and dedication to the business.

3. Can anyone earn the $1000 pin?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant can earn the $1000 pin by reaching $1000 or more in sales in a single month. It takes dedication and hard work, but it is achievable for all consultants.

4. How often can a consultant earn the $1000 pin?

A consultant can earn the $1000 pin multiple times, as long as they continue to reach $1000 or more in sales in a single month. It is a great way to showcase consistent success in the Pampered Chef business.

5. Is the $1000 pin only available in the United States?

No, the $1000 pin is available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. It is a global recognition item for consultants who reach the $1000 sales milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lpacker
  • kylev