1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 1/2 price incentive

1. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

I just checked my PC Dollars to see if I had received the refund since I achieved $2500 in sales in April. I paid for conference with PC Dollars. I have received a $65 refund dated yesterday. I should have received a $100 refund. Right? Who do I call about this?

May 5, 2009
  2. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

1 888 OUR CHEF is HO number. Either talk to finacial services or customer service. I think finacial just has a voicemail if you can't get through. I've not had real quick call backs with that, so if you get vm I'd say hang up and call back for customer support.

May 5, 2009
  3. amyscookinggear

amyscookinggear Member Gold Member

How does 1/2 price conference work if you're going to pay by credit card? I haven't registered yet. Will I have to pay fullprice and then be refunded 1/2 off?

4. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

If you waited long enough, it would probably only charge you the 1/2 price...but I wouldn't wait -- the classes fill quickly and you may end up taking whatever is left over!

May 5, 2009
  5. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I just registerd yesterday and was only charged half price. It will tell you the cost when you click 'register now'. :)

May 5, 2009
  6. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

If you registered before the end of April then according to HO we won't get reimbursed until after conference. Which irritates me because it seems like my kids need money for something every 5 minutes for school.

May 5, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

That is ridiculous!

May 5, 2009
  8. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

wow are you serious!!!! sure doesn't give us much incentive to register early then, does it? I knew I would make at least the 1/2 off. I really am counting on that money soon...I registered the first day we could...irritates me , too

May 5, 2009
  9. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

When did you talk w/ HO about this? That is RETARDED...

If that is the case, then they need to do this incentive BEFORE registration opens...I was counting on that 100.00 to go toward my hotel.

It seems like we get penalized for registering early, while those who are waiting get the full discount NOW. Where's the fairness in that?

May 5, 2009
  10. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

I agree that it is unfair. But, I was told that by registering early I was able to get my pick of classes. Uhh? What? I asked why they let us put more in our account if we weren't getting it back until after conference...not clear on the answer.

Are they making interest off of this? Because it isn't going to be tax free for us if it isn't used on conference. So, now we get it back in what? August or will it be on the mid month July payment?

May 5, 2009
  11. chefsteph07

You might want to check your statements this month..I got my $100 refund in my commission yesterday.

May 9, 2009
  12. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I didn't. :(

eta: I just sent an email to Financial Services questioning this. Hope I get an answer soon!

Last edited: May 9, 2009
    May 9, 2009
  13. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The flyer says we'll get refunded in the manner in which we paid. I paid in full with my PC debit, so I didn't expect it in my commission. Even so, I don't have a credit in my bank acct either. :(

May 9, 2009
  14. ChefBeckyD

I paid in full through Conference Club.

May 9, 2009
  15. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

I used Conference Club also and got my refund on my check on the 7th

16. ChefBeckyD

So, why did some get it and some not?:( I'm a little concerned. I KNOW I earned it - I've checked several times to make sure I had everything right...

May 9, 2009
  17. chefkugler

chefkugler Member

I had earned FREE registration and I only got 1/2 in my check. I called HO and the lady couldn't figure out why I was only given half. She said you def. earned free. I know I have heard of a lot of people only get 1/2 or none at all. Not sure what happen but I sure hope they figure it out and explain it to everyone soon.

May 10, 2009
  18. chefsteph07

Same here...

May 10, 2009
  19. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

glad I waited to register till this weekend. My discount showed up, and all the classes were available....

May 11, 2009
  20. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

My refund finally posted to my bank acct on 5/19.

May 22, 2009
Have something to add?