• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Half Off Your Next Purchase with PC Dollars: Check Your Balance Now!

In summary, PC Dollars refunds for 1/2 price conferences are only given after the conference has taken place. If you paid for the conference with PC Dollars, you should have received a $65 refund dated yesterday. However, if you registered before the end of April, you won't receive the refund until after the conference.
Lifeat50
I just checked my PC Dollars to see if I had received the refund since I achieved $2500 in sales in April. I paid for conference with PC Dollars. I have received a $65 refund dated yesterday. I should have received a $100 refund. Right? Who do I call about this?

1 888 OUR CHEF is HO number. Either talk to finacial services or customer service. I think finacial just has a voicemail if you can't get through. I've not had real quick call backs with that, so if you get vm I'd say hang up and call back for customer support.

How does 1/2 price conference work if you're going to pay by credit card? I haven't registered yet. Will I have to pay fullprice and then be refunded 1/2 off?

If you waited long enough, it would probably only charge you the 1/2 price...but I wouldn't wait -- the classes fill quickly and you may end up taking whatever is left over!

I just registerd yesterday and was only charged half price. It will tell you the cost when you click 'register now'. :)

If you registered before the end of April then according to HO we won't get reimbursed until after conference. Which irritates me because it seems like my kids need money for something every 5 minutes for school.

Chefgirl2 said:
If you registered before the end of April then according to HO we won't get reimbursed until after conference. Which irritates me because it seems like my kids need money for something every 5 minutes for school.

That is ridiculous!

wow are you serious!!!! sure doesn't give us much incentive to register early then, does it? I knew I would make at least the 1/2 off. I really am counting on that money soon...I registered the first day we could...irritates me , too

Chefgirl2 said:

When did you talk w/ HO about this? That is RETARDED...

If that is the case, then they need to do this incentive BEFORE registration opens...I was counting on that 100.00 to go toward my hotel.

It seems like we get penalized for registering early, while those who are waiting get the full discount NOW. Where's the fairness in that?

I agree that it is unfair. But, I was told that by registering early I was able to get my pick of classes. Uhh? What? I asked why they let us put more in our account if we weren't getting it back until after conference...not clear on the answer.

Are they making interest off of this? Because it isn't going to be tax free for us if it isn't used on conference. So, now we get it back in what? August or will it be on the mid month July payment?

You might want to check your statements this month..I got my $100 refund in my commission yesterday.

chefsteph07 said:
You might want to check your statements this month..I got my $100 refund in my commission yesterday.
I didn't. :(eta: I just sent an email to Financial Services questioning this. Hope I get an answer soon!

Last edited:
The flyer says we'll get refunded in the manner in which we paid. I paid in full with my PC debit, so I didn't expect it in my commission. Even so, I don't have a credit in my bank acct either. :(

DebbieJ said:
The flyer says we'll get refunded in the manner in which we paid. I paid in full with my PC debit, so I didn't expect it in my commission. Even so, I don't have a credit in my bank acct either. :(

I paid in full through Conference Club.

I used Conference Club also and got my refund on my check on the 7th

smspamperedchef said:

So, why did some get it and some not?:( I'm a little concerned. I KNOW I earned it - I've checked several times to make sure I had everything right...

I had earned FREE registration and I only got 1/2 in my check. I called HO and the lady couldn't figure out why I was only given half. She said you def. earned free. I know I have heard of a lot of people only get 1/2 or none at all. Not sure what happen but I sure hope they figure it out and explain it to everyone soon.

smspamperedchef said:

Same here...

glad I waited to register till this weekend. My discount showed up, and all the classes were available....

DebbieJ said:

My refund finally posted to my bank acct on 5/19.

What is the "1/2 Price Incentive" offer?

The "1/2 Price Incentive" offer is a special promotion where customers can purchase select Pampered Chef products at half the original price.

How can I take advantage of the "1/2 Price Incentive" offer?

To take advantage of the "1/2 Price Incentive" offer, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. The eligible products will be clearly marked with the discounted price.

When does the "1/2 Price Incentive" offer expire?

The expiration date for the "1/2 Price Incentive" offer may vary, so be sure to check the details when you are making your purchase. Typically, the offer is valid for a limited time only and while supplies last.

Can I combine the "1/2 Price Incentive" offer with other discounts or promotions?

The "1/2 Price Incentive" offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

Are all Pampered Chef products eligible for the "1/2 Price Incentive" offer?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are eligible for the "1/2 Price Incentive" offer. Only select products will have the discounted price displayed and can be purchased at half the original price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PurpleAngel
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam