• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Because of the Friendships That I Have Developed on This Board, I

I thought I was the only one who's spring cleaning went into late summer.:D

Wow, Laura! What a ride!
Since you say that your Director became tight-lipped after you informed her of your resignation, I wouldn't be surprised if she had something to do with contacting HO. I remember about a year ago, when Taste of Home Entertaining started their DS business, there was a lot of chatter about how Directors were leaving PC (actually, TOH was recruiting them) and there was talk about how they couldn't promote TOH to former PC hosts, etc. I AM NOT SAYING YOU DID ANY OF THIS OR DID ANYTHING WRONG. Simply speculating on what your Director may have thought you were doing.
In any case, I think you've been a wonderful inspiration to us all. We have been blessed to have you in our virtual cluster. Best of luck with all of your future endeavors!!!! We love you!!!! :)

Edited, because you ladies are way more understanding than I am (maybe it is the 2 pots of coffee it took me this morning to read through all of this) before posting

Last edited:
prnces515 said:
I am wondering (after reading 21pages of this) Why no one has mentioned getting a list of screennames together and figuring out EXACTLY WHO Luv (whatever that screen name is) Instead of bantering back and forth with Luv, by process of elimination figure out who it is and FRONT them out. That way the entire CS family can place them on ignore (the real screen name) not respond to their posts and "OUST" them so to speak. BTW, if you need any help ideas on smoking Luv out of her screen name closet let me know......I despise this sort of behavior, so I know how to fix it..........
Oh, please! We do not need another witch hunt. We all agree that what she did was not acceptable and many have expressed that on this thread. I really think we should drop it. She has to live with herself.

Ok ... drop me off at the next stop, okay? I'm not in for a witchhunt. I'm all for free speech and everything. Do I think whoever should have signed up under a different name to post? No. But I'm not willing to lynch anyone either. I don't want to become what it is I don't like.

Laura, like I told you before, you'll do great whatever you decide to do. Go sign that agreement, girlfriend, and get on about business! You just do what you know in your heart is the right thing to do and don't fret about how anyone else reacts to it, okay? Always take the high road, kiddo.

Hugs,

prnces515 said:
I am wondering (after reading 21pages of this) Why no one has mentioned getting a list of screennames together and figuring out EXACTLY WHO Luv (whatever that screen name is) Instead of bantering back and forth with Luv, by process of elimination figure out who it is and FRONT them out. That way the entire CS family can place them on ignore (the real screen name) not respond to their posts and "OUST" them so to speak. BTW, if you need any help ideas on smoking Luv out of her screen name closet let me know......I despise this sort of behavior, so I know how to fix it..........

Although I despise the bashing of Laura, I am also opposed to an assault to OUST someone here...we went through that back in oh about February here and it made this place nasty and cold (like other boards).

Ann reported the post, our administrators know and can handle both user ids and that I feel is the adult way of handling things.

I understand your raw emotions and despising the behavior but this person attacked Laura, it was reported and she has the means to do something further if she wants. We don't need to start a gang war so to speak... JMH(Humble)O...once again...

We all have businesses to run, lets focus on lifting each other up in our Post-Conference high and help ourselves and our families with our businesses!!!!

LOL! I guess we were all posting at the same time!

BethCooks4U said:
Oh, please! We do not need another witch hunt. We all agree that what she did was not acceptable and many have expressed that on this thread. I really think we should drop it. She has to live with herself.

Amen - enough already!

OK ladies!!!!
Who has done their 3-2-1 today???
Who booked a show?
Who signed a recruit?
Who made a sale?

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! Me, me, me, Carolyn - I just made my calls - I booked a show in September, one in November, and talked with a potential recruit I'm meeting on Thursday!!

And reading this while the phone rings on the other end!

dannyzmom said:
OK ladies!!!!
Who has done their 3-2-1 today???
Who booked a show?
Who signed a recruit?
Who made a sale?

Half-way there...can't make too many sales/contacts at work, but I did well yesterday planting ideas and show seeds (as I call them).

I am ready for today at my Red Cross Instructor training - have catalogs and enthusiasm with me...

Edited, because you ladies are way more understanding than I am (maybe it is the 2 pots of coffee it took me this morning to read through all of this) before postingAnd, If i dropped it then CHEFJENIBLEi would have gotten the credit for "killing yet again another thread"...ROFLOL

Last edited:
Yeah... I agree about the "witch hunt." It just leads to lots of hurt feelings and you know what? God knows who s/he is. Let Him deal with it.

Poor God,
He always gets the stinky ones!ROFLOL.....................Witch Hunt (out of respect) canceled............although if it continues, you ladies always know where to turn to!

prnces515 said:
Witch Hunt? Oh no honey, it is not a Witch hunt, it is a simple process of elimination............I am all about forgiveness and forgetfulness, but I just think that we should all know WHO we are really extending that forgiveness to..........I promise you, this is NOT a witch hunt. A witch hunt, requires effort. This like i said would be a simple process of elimination by sniffing around to find out EXACTLY WHO on this board STINKS so bad. Remember ladies,and Gentlemen, THIS Person is capable of doing this to ANY OF US AT ANY TIME! Is this really something you want to just forget and forgive?

And, If i dropped it then CHEFJENIBLEi would have gotten the credit for "killing yet again another thread"...ROFLOL

I'm sorry, I have to respectfully disagree, no matter how you term it, you are eliminating people and going after someone.

Like has been said, they know, the administrators know, God knows and Laura can figure it out if she wants since it is her issue.

This person is capable of doing what ever person on this board is capable of, just others CHOOSE not too. I would much rather fear one of the unknown lurkers from Paige's situation that this. If we are respectful and right in how we run our businesses... "Remember ladies,and Gentlemen, THIS Person is capable of doing this to ANY OF US AT ANY TIME!" is a non-issue.

prnces515 said:
Poor God,
He always gets the stinky ones!

ROFLOL.....................Witch Hunt (out of respect) canceled............although if it continues, you ladies always know where to turn to!

Thank you for that out of the respect for this group...

prnces515 said:
Poor God,
He always gets the stinky ones!

ROFLOL.....................Witch Hunt (out of respect) canceled............although if it continues, you ladies always know where to turn to!

If I get in a fight, I want YOU with me! You're the girl who's always got your friends' backs! That's an admirable trait!

Oops! Seems ya'll have slipped back into the witch-hunt stuff again...so, let's check in once more...
WHO IS WORKING THEIR 3-2-1 THIS MORNING???
WHO HAS BOOKED SHOWS?
WHO HAS MADE SALES?
SIGNED RECRUITS?

DanielleQ said:
Yeah... I agree about the "witch hunt." It just leads to lots of hurt feelings and you know what? God knows who s/he is. Let Him deal with it.

Funny side-note, I had a worker at Master Lock in the early 90's who was a great lead, but had issues with people a lot. One day he tried to quote to me "revenge is mine" in his justification to go after I coworker...I kept saying..."Says who?" Of course he knew the rest of the verse so whenever he got angry, I'd just walk by and say, "Says who?"...and he kept it in check.

That still puts a little smirk on my face...

um... I looked up directions to get to my show tonight. Does that count?

dianevill said:
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! Me, me, me, Carolyn - I just made my calls - I booked a show in September, one in November, and talked with a potential recruit I'm meeting on Thursday!!

And reading this while the phone rings on the other end!

Way to go Diane!!!
Two shows and a possible recruit!?!?
Ladies ladies ladies...quit your *****ing back and forth already...while you're all arguing about a witch hunt, Diane is grabbing up all the business!! Get on your telephones!

Edited, because you ladies are way more understanding than I am (maybe it is the 2 pots of coffee it took me this morning to read through all of this) before posting

prnces515 said:

:D No more caffeine for you!!!!

Me too Janet! I had to have my Starbucks so I wouldn't see crosseyed!

janetupnorth said:
:D No more caffeine for you!!!!

Awwwwww..........that actually has a beautiful smell to it! I know you only say that because you are such a forgiving person that you respect my being upset and are willing to forgive me for "POT" Posting............that is what we call it on another Forum I run.....when you are posting LOADED on caffeine we call it "POT" posting! Thank you for your understanding!
ROFLOL

AS IN POT OF COFFEE.......You ladies are terrible, I could hear your thoughts all the way in Tyler!

dannyzmom said:
Oops! Seems ya'll have slipped back into the witch-hunt stuff again...so, let's check in once more...
WHO IS WORKING THEIR 3-2-1 THIS MORNING???
WHO HAS BOOKED SHOWS?
WHO HAS MADE SALES?
SIGNED RECRUITS?

Me me! I followed up with my (last) hosts, and did my final host coaching for my 3 hosts this week. Following up with leads and scheduling new shows as we speak ;)

dannyzmom said:
Way to go Diane!!!
Two shows and a possible recruit!?!?
Ladies ladies ladies...quit your *****ing back and forth already...while you're all arguing about a witch hunt, Diane is grabbing up all the business!! Get on your telephones!

Oh, keep arguing - I'll keep calling - just pass along your names and numbers please:D !

'Atta girl Laura! I have to wait about an hour before I make any calls. 9 am is a little early during the summer around here. But I will be making them calls! I have my first recruit lead--you don't thinkg I'm gonna let her go, do you?

Pampered Laura said:
Me me! I followed up with my (last) hosts, and did my final host coaching for my 3 hosts this week. Following up with leads and scheduling new shows as we speak ;)

So the termination of your contract wasn't immediate? I'm glad about that, but that just seems wierd :D

Pampered Laura said:
Well I guess that shows what you think of PC still scheduling shows. WOW I would be too upset and give up GOOD FOR YOU!!

MomToEli said:
So the termination of your contract wasn't immediate? I'm glad about that, but that just seems wierd :D

The part of me that's irritated with PC over this says that this way they can make more money off her before they throw her to the wolves.

The logical part of me says that it's fairer to her customers to let her wrap things up neatly before passing the reins to another consultant.

I don't think those are the shows she's talking about!
icon_lol.gif

But I could absolutely be wrong, right?

jenniferp417 said:
The part of me that's irritated with PC over this says that this way they can make more money off her before they throw her to the wolves.

The logical part of me says that it's fairer to her customers to let her wrap things up neatly before passing the reins to another consultant.
I think the latter what would she do give the customers back their money if she has open shows. I look for Laura's name in CN for July and Aug sales think of all the upcoming hosts to call and cram in before Aug whatever. Maybe you can get the rest of your years shows in in a few weeks so you will have some extra income to get the next thing going.

OMGoodness! My eyes are tired from trying to read this whole thread! I was gone over the weekend and have been playing catch-up. Saw this when someone posted today.

This has just been crazy!! All of yall have cracked me up that's for sure. And did some good come backs to the "basher."

All I got to add it I sure wish they would make themselves known. If you are going to post something at least have the balls to let us know who you are. :eek:

trps said:
I think the latter what would she do give the customers back their money if she has open shows. I look for Laura's name in CN for July and Aug sales think of all the upcoming hosts to call and cram in before Aug whatever. Maybe you can get the rest of your years shows in in a few weeks so you will have some extra income to get the next thing going.
I have 3 shows left for July, and I have 7 "other shows" for August so far... one August host wants to have her PC show anyway, so we're just closing it before August 13th (when my termination is final).

They gave me 30 days notice. Thankfully, I do have a very good friend thats staying with PC and I know she'll take care of my customers if I need her to, so no worries. I do not intend on leaving my customers out in the cold at any time. I have relationships with too many people to just sever those ties and burn those bridges. :)

Oh Laura! I just saw this today. I wish you the best of luck!

Termination isn't newI know this was said earlier but just so you all know that this isn't something new HO is doing. A year and a half ago several people left for TOHE (some from my upline) and they were terminated as well. Although, I recall hearing that they were terminated (I can't think of the wording but something like in bad standing) but to the point that they could not return to PC if they wanted to return.

It was at the end of the year that they were wanting to go back to director and one person asked why they were waiting and they said so they could get the Incentive they earned. I recall some did want to still sell PC but wanted, like Laura, to try something else. As far as I understood it some of them had earned Incentive Levels 2 and 3. It was my understanding as Laura said you still had to be an active consultant at the time the awards were presented and none of them received their incentives at the time or the free products at that time since technically they were terminated at the time the incentives were presented.

This is a new trend that even my full time job is going toward. You quit, you may give your 2 weeks but you are out of here that day.

Way to go, Laura, for doing what you feel is best for you, your family and your career! You are an inspiration to me and to many others, I'm sure.

Good luck! :)

A year and a half ago several people left for TOHE
how are they and/or the company doing anyway? Anybody know?

I have heard from one or two of them but I can never tell if they are just saying it is GREAT because they would not admist otherwise. My previous hospitality has gone on a few trips with them but we have spoke in a while. I have heard some consultants who were on ground floor had signed hundreds but have also heard there was a promotion to get the kit at half price and many of those who signed during that period were kit nappers.

Guess that would a lesson learned that we don't want a kit to go on special at half price or we would most likely loose those signed.

Laura,

I realized that I did not start out by wishing you luck. I am willing to bet that you will never really get to the bottom of why they terminated you but from all your success with PC, you know you will go far with the other company.

Best of luck to you and if you want to come back after all is said and done I am sure there are many many people who would love to have you on their team.

OK- the fun is back, LOL!

Laura- I am glad SOMEONE is working today because my "maternity leave" is stretching into a 3rd month :eek:!

gilliandanielle said:
OK- the fun is back, LOL!

Laura- I am glad SOMEONE is working today because my "maternity leave" is stretching into a 3rd month :eek:!

Gillian - please tell me you have a waiver in.

I saw Jana at NC - she is your director correct????

She is my director- and I am active until the end of this month and on my last month of director training period...

Oh yeah- and my red head pic I couldn't post last night...

Gillian-colorpop2copy.jpg

gilliandanielle said:
She is my director- and I am active until the end of this month and on my last month of director training period...

OK, then get a waiver in for next month or get your butt in gear...need me to send Rae up there? Or should we just call Jana for you. :p

LOOK AT YOU GIRLIE! You should make this your new AV. Nice picture

gilliandanielle said:
Oh yeah- and my red head pic I couldn't post last night...

Gillian-colorpop2copy.jpg

Oh Gill u hot redhead!!!;) :p or wait are you that dumb blond "dying" to come out.

<h2>1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.</p><h2>2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?</h2><p>No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.</p><h2>3. How did you come to this decision?</h2><p>I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.</p><h2>4. When will your resignation be effective?</h2><p>My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.</p><h2>5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?</h2><p>I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.</p>

Related to Because of the Friendships That I Have Developed on This Board, I

1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?

I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.

2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?

No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.

3. How did you come to this decision?

I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.

4. When will your resignation be effective?

My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.

5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?

I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies