• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality: Chino, Ca 91710

In summary, Iso Hospitality is a hospitality company located at 5555 Schaefer Ave, Chino, CA 91710. They offer various services related to the industry, including hotel management, marketing, and development. Job opportunities are often available and partnerships and affiliations with major hotel brands and industry organizations exist. Contact can be made through phone, email, or their website.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a girl who's moved there from Japan & is looking for some support in the area.

I am about 30 minutes from Chino. Nancy is also close. And I know there are some other directors closer than me if you call HO

Jenni, I'll PM you. ;)

I can help too--a little closer than Jenni

Hi there! I am a pampered chef consultant and I would love to offer my support to your friend who has recently moved to Chino, CA from Japan. I know how overwhelming it can be to adjust to a new place, especially when it comes to finding resources and support. As a pampered chef consultant, I can offer cooking tips, recipe ideas, and even host a cooking party for your friend and her new friends in the area. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Best of luck to your friend in her new home!

1. What is the location of Iso Hospitality in Chino, CA 91710?

Iso Hospitality is located at 5555 Schaefer Ave, Chino, CA 91710.

2. What type of services does Iso Hospitality offer?

Iso Hospitality offers a variety of services related to the hospitality industry, including hotel management, marketing and revenue management, and hotel development and construction.

3. Are there any job opportunities available at Iso Hospitality in Chino, CA 91710?

Yes, Iso Hospitality often has job openings for positions such as hotel general manager, sales and marketing coordinator, and front desk agent. These opportunities can be found on their website or through job search engines.

4. Does Iso Hospitality have any partnerships or affiliations?

Yes, Iso Hospitality has partnerships with major hotel brands such as Marriott, Hilton, and IHG. They are also affiliated with industry organizations such as the American Hotel & Lodging Association and the California Hotel & Lodging Association.

5. How can I contact Iso Hospitality for further inquiries?

You can contact Iso Hospitality by phone at (909) 555-5555 or by emailing them at [email protected]. You can also visit their website for more information and to submit a message through their online contact form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hlynn424