• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Hospitality in Norfolk, Va

In summary, the best way to find hospitality services in Norfolk, Va is to research online or ask for recommendations from friends or family. There are a variety of services available, including hotels, restaurants, and event spaces. Reservations can be made through individual websites or third-party sites. There are also unique and specialized services, such as historic bed and breakfasts and outdoor activities. Recommended areas to stay include downtown, Ghent, and Ocean View, with other options in nearby areas like Virginia Beach and Chesapeake.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a fairly new consultant (with 2 recruits already!) who's about to do a military move from Okinawa back to the states. She's going to vacation in Norfolk, VA on her way to her next duty station & is looking for hospitality to loan her some tools (starting mid-September) to do a couple of shows while she's there visiting friends & family.

Anyone in that area & willing to help out?

Sheila, I'm in Richmond (about an hour and a half from Norfolk), but my sister lives in Newport News (maybe 30 minutes from Norfolk). She comes home almost every weekend so we may be able to get her some products that way if she can't find anyone closer. Just let me know!

Thanks! My husband was stationed in Virginia beach prior to being sent to Japan, and we had a condo up in Newport News - so I have a concept of the area. She's actually going to be in Norfolk, so if she hits the tunnel at the right time of day, it probably wouldn't take her very long to get to Newport News.We'll see if anyone on the southern side of the tunnel responds, if not I'm sure she'll be happy to take you up on your offer! ;)

1. What is the best way to find hospitality services in Norfolk, Va?

The best way to find hospitality services in Norfolk, Va is to research online or ask for recommendations from friends or family who have visited the area before. You can also contact the local tourism board for information on recommended hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality options.

2. What types of hospitality services are available in Norfolk, Va?

There are a wide variety of hospitality services available in Norfolk, Va including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, restaurants, and event spaces. You can also find transportation services, tour guides, and other amenities to enhance your stay.

3. How can I make reservations for hospitality services in Norfolk, Va?

Reservations for hospitality services in Norfolk, Va can be made through the individual businesses' websites or by calling their reservations line. You can also book through third-party websites such as Expedia or Booking.com. It is recommended to make reservations in advance, especially during peak travel seasons.

4. Are there any unique or specialized hospitality services in Norfolk, Va?

Yes, there are several unique and specialized hospitality services in Norfolk, Va. For example, you can book a stay at a historic bed and breakfast, take a sunset cruise on a sailboat, or participate in a food tour of the city. There are also many options for outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and hiking.

5. What are some recommended areas to stay in Norfolk, Va?

Some recommended areas to stay in Norfolk, Va include downtown, Ghent, and Ocean View. These areas offer a variety of hotels and restaurants, as well as easy access to popular attractions and transportation options. Other areas, such as Virginia Beach or Chesapeake, are also within close proximity to Norfolk and offer additional hospitality options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • cmdtrgd