• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality In/Around Yorktown, Va

In summary, the Yorktown Visitors Center is the best resource for finding hospitality services in Yorktown, VA. Some popular hotels in the area include the Courtyard by Marriott Newport News Yorktown, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newport News, and the Hilton Garden Inn Newport News. Restaurants known for their excellent hospitality include Riverwalk Restaurant, Carrot Tree Kitchens, and Water Street Grille. Local businesses such as Yorktown Pub, The Freight Shed, and Riverwalk Landing offer hospitality services for events. Must-see attractions in Yorktown include the Yorktown Battlefield, the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, and the Yorktown Victory Monument.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Ok, now I have the location! So, now that I've got it, can anyone help? Her name is Lesa, and she moved a little while ago. Now, she's really struggling, but realizes that she wants some help.
TIA again,
Jane :)

I live about 45 mins from Yorktown and our meetings are in Mechanicsville which would be about a 30 minute drive for her. See if that works and let me know!

Thanks Meg! I'm checking with her, and I'll get back to you. Personally, I think anything under an hour is fine, but that's me. Anyway, I'll get back to you as soon as I hear anything. Thanks,
Jane :)

Related to Need Hospitality In/Around Yorktown, Va

What is the best place to find hospitality services in Yorktown, VA?

The Yorktown Visitors Center is a great resource for finding hospitality services in and around Yorktown. They can provide information on hotels, restaurants, and other local businesses that offer hospitality services.

What are some popular hotels in Yorktown, VA?

Some popular hotels in Yorktown include the Courtyard by Marriott Newport News Yorktown, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newport News, and the Hilton Garden Inn Newport News. Each of these hotels offers a variety of hospitality services to make your stay comfortable.

What restaurants in Yorktown offer great hospitality?

Several restaurants in Yorktown are known for their great hospitality, including Riverwalk Restaurant, Carrot Tree Kitchens, and Water Street Grille. These restaurants not only offer delicious food, but also excellent customer service and a welcoming atmosphere.

Are there any local businesses in Yorktown that offer hospitality services for events?

Yes, there are several local businesses in Yorktown that specialize in hospitality services for events. Some examples include Yorktown Pub, The Freight Shed, and Riverwalk Landing. These businesses can provide catering, event planning, and other services to make your event a success.

What are some must-see attractions in Yorktown, VA?

There are several must-see attractions in Yorktown, including the Yorktown Battlefield, the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, and the Yorktown Victory Monument. These sites offer a unique glimpse into the history of Yorktown and are great places to visit for both locals and tourists.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu