• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality: Jacksonville, Florida 32222

In summary, "Iso Hospitality" is a full-service hospitality company located in Jacksonville, Florida that offers event planning, catering, and hotel management services. They are located in the zip code 32222 and also provide personalized packages and services to meet the specific needs of their clients. They have experience in planning and managing large events and offer catering services with a variety of menu options to accommodate dietary restrictions or special requests.
Sheila
Gold Member
My one recruit from Tokyo just moved back to Jaksonville under the voluntary departure & is wanting to do shows in that area to stay active. Anyone willing to step in & help her? She's there with NO supplies!!! She'll need to actually borrow some tools to do her shows.

Oh, and she's fairly new to PC. She's only done a couple of cooking shows. I'll be available to answer questions by phone & e-mail, but she might need a little hand-holding along the way too. ;)

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your recruit had to move back to Jacksonville under the voluntary departure. It can be tough to start over in a new area, especially without any supplies. I would be more than happy to help her out with some tools and supplies for her shows. I'm sure there are other forum users in the Jacksonville area who would also be willing to lend a hand. Let's all come together to support our fellow performer and keep her active in the industry. Best of luck to her!

1. What is "Iso Hospitality"?

"Iso Hospitality" is a full-service hospitality company located in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide a variety of services such as event planning, catering, and hotel management.

2. Where is "Iso Hospitality" located?

"Iso Hospitality" is located in Jacksonville, Florida, specifically in the zip code 32222.

3. What services does "Iso Hospitality" offer?

"Iso Hospitality" offers a range of services including event planning, catering, and hotel management. We also offer personalized packages and services to meet the specific needs of our clients.

4. Can "Iso Hospitality" accommodate large events?

Yes, "Iso Hospitality" has experience in planning and managing large events. We have a team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that your event runs smoothly and successfully.

5. Does "Iso Hospitality" offer catering services?

Yes, "Iso Hospitality" offers catering services for all types of events. We have a variety of menu options to choose from and can accommodate dietary restrictions or special requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila