• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality In/Near Charlotte, Mi

In summary, the closest hotel to Charlotte, MI is the Comfort Inn & Suites, and there are several bed and breakfast options in or near the city. Some popular restaurants in Charlotte, MI include The English Inn's Knight's Bar & Grille, The Bad Brewing Company, and The Gavel Restaurant & Lounge. There are also several popular attractions to visit, such as the Charlotte Performing Arts Center, the Charlotte County Courthouse, and the Eaton Area Senior Center. For transportation, there is a bus service available called Charlotte Area Transit (CAT).
Kelly8
Hey everyone!
I have recruited a wonderful lady in Charlotte, Michigan (near Lansing), which is about an hour and a half from my home and where we do meetings. Does anyone know of a director who would be willing to be hospitality? I was referred one by the company and never received a response from her.

Hi! My director lives in Grand Ledge and we have our meetings in Haslett....if this will work please let me know....

Amanda

Kelly8 said:
Hey everyone!
I have recruited a wonderful lady in Charlotte, Michigan (near Lansing), which is about an hour and a half from my home and where we do meetings. Does anyone know of a director who would be willing to be hospitality? I was referred one by the company and never received a response from her.

My director is in Kalamazoo and I will be a director soon and I am about an hour from Lansing.

Let me know if this helps at all!

Thanks so much, ladies. I have e-mailed my girl and asked her where is closer for her. As soon as I talk with her, I'll let her know.

Melissab-congrats on your upcoming directorship!:thumbup:

Thanks so much, everyone! I found someone!

What is the closest hotel to Charlotte, MI?

The closest hotel to Charlotte, MI is the Comfort Inn & Suites, located just 5 minutes away from the city center.

Are there any bed and breakfast options in or near Charlotte, MI?

Yes, there are several bed and breakfast options in or near Charlotte, MI. Some popular options include The English Inn and The Cozy Koi Bed & Breakfast.

What are some popular restaurants in Charlotte, MI?

Some popular restaurants in Charlotte, MI include The English Inn's Knight's Bar & Grille, The Bad Brewing Company, and The Gavel Restaurant & Lounge.

What attractions are there to visit in or near Charlotte, MI?

Some popular attractions in or near Charlotte, MI include the Charlotte Performing Arts Center, the Charlotte County Courthouse, and the Eaton Area Senior Center.

Is there public transportation available in Charlotte, MI?

Yes, there is a bus service available in Charlotte, MI called Charlotte Area Transit (CAT) that provides transportation within the city and to nearby areas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613