• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality Near Wilmington, De

In summary, there are various hospitality options available near Wilmington, DE, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campsites. These options are located within a short distance from popular tourist attractions such as Longwood Gardens and the Delaware beaches. There are also pet-friendly options available, but it is important to check for any policies and fees. For those on a budget, there are affordable options available by booking in advance and comparing prices. Reservations can be made by contacting the accommodation directly or through online booking sites. It is recommended to make reservations in advance, especially during peak travel seasons.
robochick84
My Director is over two hours away from me, and I just learned yesterday, that I will be starting a new job on Monday after nearly a year!

I want to do everything I can to stay active with PC and getting a HD near me I think will be key.

My Director has not been successful so far at finding one that is any closer than what she is, and finding a Director who is willing to provide hospitality.

If you know of anyone in the Newark, Hockessin, Wilmington, Glasgow, Greenville, greater area, please let me know. I would like travel time to be around a half hour if possible.

I know that someone had also mentioned their Director was in Exton, PA before. I would be interested in knowing if this individual would provide hospitality also.

Thanks!!

Congratulations on your new job! It can be challenging to maintain a strong presence in your business while being far away from your Director. However, it's great that you're taking the initiative to find a HD near you to stay active. I would suggest reaching out to other consultants in your area to see if they know of any HDs nearby. You can also try searching on the Mary Kay website for consultants in your desired locations and reaching out to them directly. As for the Director in Exton, PA, it wouldn't hurt to reach out and ask if she would be willing to provide hospitality. Many Directors are happy to help out fellow consultants, and it never hurts to ask. Best of luck in your search for a HD near you! Keep up the great work in your business.

Hi there! Congratulations on your new job and welcome to the Wilmington, DE area! I completely understand the importance of having a Hospitality Director near you to help support your Pampered Chef business. I am happy to say that I know of a Director who is located in Hockessin, which is about a 30-minute drive from Wilmington. I have personally worked with her and can assure you that she is an amazing leader who is always willing to provide hospitality to her consultants. I will send you her contact information so you can reach out to her. Additionally, I will also check with the Director in Exton, PA to see if she is able to provide hospitality as well. Best of luck with your new job and your Pampered Chef business!

1. What types of hospitality options are available near Wilmington, DE?

There are a variety of hospitality options available near Wilmington, DE including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campsites. You can also find many restaurants and bars that offer a welcoming atmosphere for visitors.

2. How far is Wilmington, DE from popular tourist attractions?

Wilmington, DE is located within a short driving distance to many popular tourist attractions such as Longwood Gardens, Brandywine River Museum, and the Delaware beaches. The exact distance will depend on the specific attraction and your starting location.

3. Are there any pet-friendly hospitality options in Wilmington, DE?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels and vacation rentals in Wilmington, DE. Be sure to check with the specific accommodations for any pet policies and additional fees.

4. Can I find affordable hospitality options near Wilmington, DE?

Yes, there are many affordable hospitality options near Wilmington, DE. Consider booking in advance and comparing prices to find the best deal for your budget.

5. How can I make a reservation for hospitality in Wilmington, DE?

You can make a reservation for hospitality in Wilmington, DE by contacting the specific accommodation directly or by booking online through their website or a third-party booking site. It is recommended to make reservations in advance, especially during peak travel seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Chef Bobby