• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Hospitality Meetings Near Omaha, NE?

In summary, Omaha, NE offers a variety of top-rated hotels such as the Hilton Omaha, Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District, and the Magnolia Hotel Omaha. The city also has a thriving food scene with popular restaurants for hosting events or gatherings like V. Mertz, The Grey Plume, and The Boiler Room. Unique venues for events include The Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, and the Omaha Children's Museum. For outdoor activities, Omaha has options like hiking, kayaking, and zip-lining. Nearby tourist attractions include the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, Lauritzen Gardens, and the Old Market.
ShelbyMichalek
I'm looking for hospitality meetings in or near Omaha. (Bellevue, Papillion, Lavista, Council Bluffs..etc)
PM me details please. I live in Bellevue (by 370 and 25th) but I'm willing to travel up to 25 miles.
Thanks!

I found you someone right there in your area! I sent you a PM on Facebook with the info. :D

I didn't see this earlier...I'm part of an Omaha group

My Director comes down to Omaha to do meetings for her recruits there. Let me know if you would like her info.

I actually found a hospitality director in the area, I should've updated here. Thanks though!!

1. What are the best hotels to stay at in Omaha, NE?

Omaha offers a wide variety of hotels to choose from, depending on your budget and preferences. Some of the top-rated hotels in the area include the Hilton Omaha, Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District, and the Magnolia Hotel Omaha. These hotels offer comfortable accommodations, excellent service, and convenient locations.

2. What are some popular restaurants in Omaha for hosting events or gatherings?

Omaha is known for its thriving food scene, and there are plenty of options for hosting events or gatherings. Some popular restaurants for this purpose include V. Mertz, The Grey Plume, and The Boiler Room. These restaurants offer private dining options and customizable menus to cater to your event's needs.

3. Are there any unique venues in Omaha for hosting events?

Yes, Omaha has several unique venues for hosting events. Some options include The Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, and the Omaha Children's Museum. These venues offer a unique and memorable setting for events such as weddings, corporate events, and parties.

4. What outdoor activities are available for team building or group outings in Omaha?

Omaha has plenty of outdoor activities for team building or group outings. Some popular options include hiking and biking at Chalco Hills Recreation Area, kayaking on the Missouri River, and zip-lining at TreeRush Adventures. These activities offer a fun and engaging way to bond with colleagues or friends.

5. What are some popular tourist attractions near Omaha, NE?

Some popular tourist attractions near Omaha include the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, Lauritzen Gardens, and the Old Market. These attractions offer a fun and educational experience for visitors of all ages. Additionally, Omaha is just a short drive away from other popular destinations such as Lincoln, NE, and Council Bluffs, IA.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Janice Stroud