• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Please Help! Meeting Tomorrow Night, and I'm at a Loss for Ideas!

In summary, Emily had trouble coming up with something fun to do for her meeting this month, so she decided to do a Why field trip instead. She had her team go to Walgreens and buy something small that represented why they are doing Pampered Chef. They all had noise makers and she made sure to hype the excitement up. When they got back to the house, they shared what they bought with the rest of the team. This was a great way to rediscover why they are doing Pampered Chef and receive encouragement.
tupachef
Hey ya'll! I wanted to do something amazing for my meeting this month, but I'm out of steam! It seems like everyone is so busy, and I may just end up with a couple of people here. My hospitality people aren't even responding to the e-vite anymore! Either way, I went with the "Shape Up for Fall" theme from the meeting planner, but I can't think of anything fun to do that fits in. My team needs help with everything, so anything would help! Last month we played new product taboo, and the month before that we went on a "Why" field trip. This month has got to live up to the fun meetings I've been having! Please help if you can! Thanks! :chef:

Emily, I have no help for you, but please share what a Why field trip is!!!

I think it is re-visiting your why--**do a out of the blue call night---Have everyone bring there contacts--Call people out of the BLUE---STARTING THERE then move closer to contacts they have closer in--Also bring postcard and have everyone fill out 5 each---Shaping up keeping in touch---Can work with minis too---hope that helps-

chefmeg said:
Emily, I have no help for you, but please share what a Why field trip is!!!

Hey Meg! I have a Walgreens very close to my house, so I gave each of my consultants $2 in a sealed envelope (I had 8 there that day). I told them we were going on a field trip, and in two separate cars (the other car followed me b/c I didn't tell them where we were going), we headed to Walgreens. When we got there, we pow-wowwed out front, they opened their envelopes, found the money, and I told them why we were there. I wanted them to find something inside to buy with their $2 that represented why they were doing Pampered Chef. They all had noise makers, and I had revved up the excitement, so we were quite noisy. :) I had my PC nametag from Conference on, so people took notice and knew that we were PC. When we got back to the house, we shared what we got with the rest of the team. It was an awesome way to rediscover our "why" and receive encouragement from the rest of the team! I would definitely recommend doing it with your teams! I don't know if I'll ever be able to live up to the fun during that meeting! :(

Em, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Where we meet is not near ANYTHING as my AD's house is in BFEgypt! Now that I have this idea, though, we might have to get creative!

THANKS!

tupachef said:
Hey Meg! I have a Walgreens very close to my house, so I gave each of my consultants $2 in a sealed envelope (I had 8 there that day). I told them we were going on a field trip, and in two separate cars (the other car followed me b/c I didn't tell them where we were going), we headed to Walgreens. When we got there, we pow-wowwed out front, they opened their envelopes, found the money, and I told them why we were there. I wanted them to find something inside to buy with their $2 that represented why they were doing Pampered Chef. They all had noise makers, and I had revved up the excitement, so we were quite noisy. :) I had my PC nametag from Conference on, so people took notice and knew that we were PC. When we got back to the house, we shared what we got with the rest of the team. It was an awesome way to rediscover our "why" and receive encouragement from the rest of the team! I would definitely recommend doing it with your teams! I don't know if I'll ever be able to live up to the fun during that meeting! :(

I love this idea! I will consider it for my October meeting! Thank you for sharing it!

I wish I something great to share with you to energize your meeting.

The one thing I really enjoyed doing with my team was our own Interactive Recipe. I did it to give them the confidence to do it themselves. It worked!

?? what is the part for NEWS YOU CAN USE---?????

1. Can you suggest some easy and quick recipes for a last-minute meeting?

Yes, we have several delicious and time-saving recipes that are perfect for a last-minute meeting. Our "Quick and Easy Veggie Pizza" and "5-Minute Baked Bean Dip" are always crowd pleasers and can be prepared in no time.

2. I have attendees with dietary restrictions. Do you have any options that cater to their needs?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Our "Gluten-Free Lemon Bars" and "Vegan Stuffed Peppers" are great options to consider.

3. I want to impress my colleagues with a unique dish. Any recommendations?

We have many unique recipes to choose from, but one that always stands out is our "Thai Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps." They are packed with flavor and make for a fun and interactive dish to share with coworkers.

4. I don't have a lot of cooking experience. Are there any beginner-friendly recipes for me to try?

Yes, we have plenty of recipes that are perfect for beginners. Our "One-Pot Pasta Primavera" and "Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff" are both simple to make and require minimal cooking skills.

5. I'm on a budget. Can you suggest some budget-friendly recipes for a meeting?

Absolutely! Our "Taco Salad Casserole" and "Pesto Chicken and Veggies" are both budget-friendly and can easily be doubled or tripled for larger groups. We also have a "Budget-Friendly Meals" section on our website for more options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • PamperedK