• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting

In summary, Carolyn is planning a meeting without two of her directors. She is unsure if they will be able to attend or not. She has come up with a list of activities for the meeting, including a funniest flip flops contest and a bingo game.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey gang!
Tomorrow night is our cluster meeting. I run my cluster meetings with 3 other directors & their teams. We all had chatted briefly about 2 weeks ago about doing a Beach Blanket Bingo themed meeting this month...my AD got the idea from a Director's Call with our NED, Carol Radu. I was not on that call as we were doing family-stuff that day. We all sent emails out to our teams to tell them about the theme of the upcoming meeting last week.

Fast forward...tomorrow is the meeting. One of the directors on our team is gone for the summer, my AD has not answered her phone or emails or cell in 3 days, and the other director has not been reachable either.

I can't STAND the thought of showing up to this meeting not knowing whether the two of them will be there and not knowing if anything is on the agenda. I want my team to have a FUN and educational experience...so with or without the other 2 directors, I need to plan this meeting.

The cluster already knows we're doing a funniest flip-flops contest. So that's set.

Now - on to BBB...I have a beach ball...I was thinking, the ball has 6 colors on it. Toss it to someone and whichever color their RIGHt hand is on when they catch it - they have to _____
Red = Name a recruiting "red flag"
Blue = give a recruiting line
Green = give a bookings tip for getting bookings AT shows
Yellow = tell us 3 features of the product I name (I'll pull product names from a hat)
Orange = give us a bookings tip for getting bookings OUTSIDE of shows
White = ???

And how 'bout a bingo game? Ideas???

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Last edited:
carolyn
love the idea, sounds like fun!!!! wish ours were more like this :)

for the bingo i would have the cards already made up, with one spot if they participated in the flip flop part of your mtg and whatever else, maybe the ones pertaining to june sell a thon

then blow up the beach ball and write on the ball the other spots
toss it into the group and have them hit it to someone else (like hot potatoe) and where ever it sits on the 3rd one is the next spot kwim?

I like your ideas! You could have quick tips on your bingo sheets, columns for recruiting, booking, cooking show, and then if you drew the tip they had they filled that spot.
Business Opportunity
In the know tips for your cooking show
Now it's time to pick up the phone tips
Go to the show cooking tips: When you have garlic breath all you have do is suck on a ss spoon and it will get rid of your garlic breath.
OOnline/website tips: How to help customers to the outlet.
Wild: for the white section of the ball.

It's just a thought. Good luck and let us know what you decided to do.

ohhhhhhh mary
i really like your "BINGO" columns
i'll have to save that for one of my meetings when im a director :)

1. What is the dress code for the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting?

The dress code for the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting is casual beach attire. Think Hawaiian shirts, sundresses, and sandals.

2. Will there be food provided at the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting?

Yes, there will be light refreshments and snacks provided at the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting. We will also have a potluck style lunch, so please feel free to bring a dish to share with your fellow consultants.

3. Do I need to bring anything with me to the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything with you to the meeting. All materials and supplies will be provided for the bingo game and any other activities.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring one guest with you to the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting. Please RSVP with the number of guests you will be bringing so we can plan accordingly.

5. What is the purpose of the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting?

The purpose of the Beach Blanket Bingo Themed Cluster Meeting is to gather our consultants together for a fun and interactive team building activity. It's also a great opportunity to network and learn from each other's experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefrobin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • dannyzmom