• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Find Hospitality Between Salem and East Houston, TX

In summary, popular hotels in Salem Tx include The Salem Inn, The Hawthorne Hotel, and The Merchant Hotel. The best time of year to visit Salem Tx is during the fall, specifically during the month of October when the city is known for its Halloween festivities and events. There are several historic bed and breakfasts in Salem Tx, including The Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast and The Salem B&B. Some popular attractions in Salem Tx include the Salem Witch Museum, the Witch House, and the Salem Maritime National Historic Site. There is also a variety of dining options in Salem Tx, ranging from traditional New England seafood to modern cuisine, such as Turner's Seafood, 62 Restaurant & Wine Bar, and Ye Olde Pepper Candy Companie
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
One of my steady eddies is moving to Salem TX. I am looking for hospitality between Salem and East Houston. I thought I would check here first.

Let me check with my downline in Houston. She has a wonderful hospitality director. I know it's generally in the Kingwood area but I don't know exactly where she lives.

Thanks Beth, you can email me at wendy(at)oregonloves.com

cookingwithlove said:
Thanks Beth, you can email me at wendy(at)oregonloves.com

Will do as soon as I hear back. I just went ahead and emailed her hospitality director directly. She'll know how far she is from the area you are talking about. Houston is huge! We had quite a time finding her for Sandy through HO. They kept giving us directors across town, hours from her...

I'm not down there but I am baffled. I've lived down in that area & don't know of a Salem, TX & can't find one on the map near Houston. What's the zip?

she had said Salem, but she is moving to Woodland/Spring Texas.

There is a Salem Northeast of Beaumont.

"The Woodlands" & "Spring" are a little North of Houston. Still a good 3.5 hours from me.Beaumont is 1.5 hours from Houston. I still can't picture a "Salem" down there & Google Maps isn't showing it either. Maybe she's talking about a community vs. a city??? I'm baffled on that one.

I just put it in Mapquest and it showed up.

That's crazy that Mapquest finds it & Google Maps doesn't. LOL (I've been out of town & just saw your last post. ;))

1. What are some popular hotels in Salem Tx?

Some popular hotels in Salem Tx include The Salem Inn, The Hawthorne Hotel, and The Merchant Hotel.

2. What is the best time of year to visit Salem Tx?

The best time of year to visit Salem Tx is during the fall, specifically during the month of October when the city is known for its Halloween festivities and events.

3. Are there any historic bed and breakfasts in Salem Tx?

Yes, there are several historic bed and breakfasts in Salem Tx, including The Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast and The Salem B&B. These accommodations offer a unique and charming experience for visitors looking to stay in a historic setting.

4. What are some popular attractions in Salem Tx?

Some popular attractions in Salem Tx include the Salem Witch Museum, the Witch House, and the Salem Maritime National Historic Site. Visitors can also take a walking tour of the city to learn more about its history and see some of the famous landmarks.

5. Is there a variety of dining options in Salem Tx?

Yes, there is a variety of dining options in Salem Tx. From traditional New England seafood to modern cuisine, visitors can find a range of restaurants to suit their tastes. Some popular restaurants include Turner's Seafood, 62 Restaurant & Wine Bar, and the historic Ye Olde Pepper Candy Companie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • GrootaCoori
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jolie_Paradoxe