• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca

In summary, the purpose of "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" is to provide a platform for individuals in the Lamesa and El Cajon areas of California to connect and bond over cooking and entertaining. Events are typically held once a month and are open to anyone who is interested, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef customer or not. There is no cost to attend, but hosts may ask for a small contribution to cover ingredients. Guests are also encouraged to bring friends or family members to the events.
I have a consultant who is in the LaMesa/El Cajon/Lakeside area and I am looking for a hospitality meeting for her to attend.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply LCOLACHICO!

Hi there! I would recommend checking out local event calendars for the LaMesa/El Cajon/Lakeside area to see if there are any upcoming hospitality meetings or conferences. You can also reach out to local hotels or restaurants to see if they have any events or networking opportunities for professionals in the hospitality industry. Another option would be to join online hospitality groups or forums to connect with other professionals in the area and potentially find out about upcoming events. Best of luck to you and your consultant!

1. What is the purpose of "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca"?

The purpose of "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" is to provide an opportunity for individuals in the Lamesa and El Cajon areas of California to connect and build relationships through the shared love of cooking and entertaining.

2. How often are "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" events held?

Events are typically held once a month, but can vary depending on the availability of our hosts and guests. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date schedule.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to attend "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" events?

No, "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" events are open to anyone who is interested in cooking, entertaining, and meeting new people. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef customer to attend.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" events?

There is no cost to attend "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" events. However, hosts may ask for a small contribution to cover the cost of ingredients for the recipes being prepared.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" events?

Absolutely! We encourage our guests to bring friends or family members to "Need Hospitality in Lamesa/El Cajon Ca" events. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies