• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Find CA Hospitality: Recruited Direct TV Rep Onboard!

In summary, to become a recruited Direct TV representative onboard, you must apply through the Pampered Chef website or a recruitment agency and go through a series of screenings and assessments. The qualifications for this position include excellent communication and sales skills, knowledge of Direct TV products, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Recruits receive comprehensive training in product knowledge, sales techniques, and customer service. Benefits of this role include opportunities to travel and earn a competitive salary and commission, as well as potential for advancement within the company.
Anyone in the area willing to provide hospitality? I have someone on my team who recruited the Direct TV customer service rep she was talking to on the phone!!! We are in CA!

Love it! That's awesome! I'm in TX, so I can't help....but wanted to just say, Kudos! What a great job!

Hi there! I'm not in the area, but I just wanted to say that's amazing that your team member recruited the Direct TV customer service rep. It's always great to hear about successful recruiting efforts. Good luck with your project!

1. How can I become a recruited Direct TV representative onboard?

To become a recruited Direct TV representative onboard, you must first apply for the position through the Pampered Chef website or through a recruitment agency. Once you have been selected for an interview, you will go through a series of screenings and assessments to determine your qualifications and suitability for the position. If you are chosen, you will then go through training and orientation before joining the onboard team.

2. What are the qualifications for a recruited Direct TV representative onboard?

The qualifications for a recruited Direct TV representative onboard include excellent communication and sales skills, a strong knowledge of Direct TV products and services, and the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Previous sales experience and a passion for customer service are also highly valued.

3. What kind of training do recruited Direct TV representatives onboard receive?

Recruited Direct TV representatives onboard go through a comprehensive training program that covers product knowledge, sales techniques, customer service, and onboard procedures. This training is designed to prepare you for success in your role and ensure that you have all the necessary skills to excel as a sales representative.

4. What are the benefits of being a recruited Direct TV representative onboard?

As a recruited Direct TV representative onboard, you will have the opportunity to travel and work in exciting destinations around the world. You will also have the chance to earn a competitive salary and commission, receive training and support from experienced professionals, and develop valuable sales and customer service skills that can benefit you in your future career.

5. Are there opportunities for advancement as a recruited Direct TV representative onboard?

Yes, there are opportunities for advancement as a recruited Direct TV representative onboard. With hard work, dedication, and strong performance, you can progress to higher positions within the onboard sales team or even move into other departments within the company. Pampered Chef values internal promotion and provides opportunities for growth and development to its employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
koima
  • Jolie_Paradoxe