• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Hospitality Near Elmira, NY for Team Meetings?

In summary, some of the best hotels near Elmira, NY for a comfortable stay include Hilton Garden Inn Elmira/Corning, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads. There are also budget-friendly options such as Econo Lodge Elmira-Corning, Knights Inn Horseheads, and Red Carpet Inn Horseheads. Popular attractions near these hotels include Mark Twain Study, Chemung Valley History Museum, and Tanglewood Nature Center & Museum. There are also pet-friendly hotels in the area such as Red Roof Inn Elmira, Candlewood Suites Elmira Horseheads, and Comfort Inn Corning. The nearest airport, Elmira Corning Regional Airport, is located just 10 miles away from Elm
Liquid Sky
I have a team member who just relocated to Elmira, NY and would like to attend local team meetings. Anyone nearby offering hospitality? TIA!

Liquid Sky said:
I have a team member who just relocated to Elmira, NY and would like to attend local team meetings. Anyone nearby offering hospitality? TIA!

Caressa,
I'll check with my Director and see if she's open for another hospitality, since I don't want to speak for her. We hold our meetings in VanEtten, NY which depending on where in the Elmira area she is, would be maybe 20-30 minutes tops to come to our meeting. Could you let me know where she's at? You can PM me if you want.
Noelle

yankfan24 said:
Caressa,
I'll check with my Director and see if she's open for another hospitality, since I don't want to speak for her. We hold our meetings in VanEtten, NY which depending on where in the Elmira area she is, would be maybe 20-30 minutes tops to come to our meeting. Could you let me know where she's at? You can PM me if you want.
Noelle

Thanks! Let me know. I am getting with my team member to find out her exact location. I'll pm you when I hear back from her. :)

Q: What are the best hotels near Elmira, NY for a comfortable stay?

A: Some of the top-rated hotels near Elmira, NY are Hilton Garden Inn Elmira/Corning, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads.

Q: Are there any budget-friendly options for accommodation near Elmira, NY?

A: Yes, there are several affordable hotels and motels near Elmira, NY such as Econo Lodge Elmira-Corning, Knights Inn Horseheads, and Red Carpet Inn Horseheads.

Q: What are some popular attractions near hotels in Elmira, NY?

A: Some popular tourist spots near hotels in Elmira, NY include Mark Twain Study, Chemung Valley History Museum, and Tanglewood Nature Center & Museum.

Q: Are there any pet-friendly hotels near Elmira, NY?

A: Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels in Elmira, NY such as Red Roof Inn Elmira, Candlewood Suites Elmira Horseheads, and Comfort Inn Corning.

Q: How far is Elmira, NY from the nearest airport?

A: The Elmira Corning Regional Airport is located just 10 miles away from Elmira, NY, making it a convenient option for travelers flying into the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies