• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality: Buckhead, Ga 30625

In summary, the girl who just renewed is moving from Okinawa to Georgia and needs some hospitality. Any volunteers in the area who want to help can reach out to her. Buckhead is just a few miles north of downtown Atlanta, and the area is east of Atlanta. There are two teams in the Atlanta area, and one of the teams has friends that can help.
Sheila
Gold Member
One of the girls who just renewed has moved from Okinawa to GA & is in need of hospitality. Any of you in the area who want to volunteer? :D

Buckhead is just a few miles north of downtown Atlanta. I don't know of any directors in the downtown area, but I do know of several outside the city. Ask her if she wants to go N, S, E, or W and I'll give you some names. I'm about 45 minutes south of the city (or depending on traffic it could be 2 hours).

Google maps is showing that zip an hour east of Atlanta. I mapped her to Locust Grove & it's putting her on a route through Monticello & Jackson ~ a little over 60 miles on back roads. 1 hour, 17 min's. I'd love to have her come to your meetings, but I don't know if she'll drive that far. Maybe I can luck into finding someone less than 20 minutes.

I did not know that there was a town named Buckhead! lol Buckhead is also an upscale area just north of the city. I don't think I know any directors that far east. I do have a consultant/kitnapper who lives in Monticello, not that that's any help :) Have you contacted HO yet? If you do, let me know the name they give you and I'll let you know if I know them. There are pretty much two 'teams' in the Atlanta area - We have 2 NED's near here (Donna McDonald and Dotti Shepherd-my NED) and most people are on one of these down-lines. I don't know too many in Donna's lineage, but know most everyone in Dotti's.

I actually have friends in the area north of Atlanta that you are talking about! :D So it confused me too when it popped up way east of Atlanta.Thanks! I'll let you know what I hear. :D

What is Iso Hospitality?

Iso Hospitality is a luxury hotel located in the upscale neighborhood of Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia. It offers high-end accommodations, amenities, and services for guests looking for a luxurious stay.

What are the room options at Iso Hospitality?

Iso Hospitality offers a variety of room options including standard rooms, suites, and penthouses. Each room is elegantly designed and equipped with modern amenities to provide guests with a comfortable and luxurious stay.

What amenities are offered at Iso Hospitality?

Iso Hospitality offers a range of amenities such as a fitness center, spa, rooftop pool, and multiple dining options. Guests can also enjoy services like room service, concierge, and valet parking.

Is there on-site parking available at Iso Hospitality?

Yes, Iso Hospitality offers valet parking for guests. There is also nearby public parking available for those who prefer to self-park.

What are some nearby attractions to Iso Hospitality?

Iso Hospitality is located in the heart of Buckhead, a vibrant and upscale neighborhood in Atlanta. It is close to popular attractions such as Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza for shopping, as well as various restaurants, bars, and nightlife options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila