• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality: Suffolk, Va 23434

In summary, Iso Hospitality is a boutique hotel located in Suffolk, Virginia offering luxurious accommodations and exceptional service. It is conveniently located near popular attractions, restaurants, and shopping areas. The hotel offers amenities such as complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, a business center, and a bar and lounge area. They also have special packages and deals throughout the year, including discounted rates for extended stays and holiday packages. On-site parking is available for guests at no additional cost, and special arrangements can be made for any specific parking needs.
Sheila
Gold Member
One of the Okinawa girls just did a PCS move to Suffolk. Before I call HO, are any of you in that area?

Sheila, My NED is Nancy Francis and she lives in Virginia Beach VA 23452. It looks like it is about an hour drive. I don't know where she hosts her meetings, but I will PM you her email. It seems to me that there is a director in her downline from Suffolk, but I only get to meet everyone on the team once a year at conference so I don't remember who it was. She is awesome though and I am sure if it is too far to get to her meetings she can point you in the right direction. Good luck!

Hi there!
I have a sister Director right in the Suffolk area! If you are interested in me getting you two connected we can! I am in Poquoson about 40 minutes away too!

We found someone! But the closer my consultant got to her due date (baby #3) the less interested she became in PC. :(

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I saw your post about someone from Okinawa moving to Suffolk. I am not personally located in that area, but I would be happy to connect you with a consultant who is. Please let me know if you would like me to reach out to our team to see if anyone is available to assist you. Thank you!

What is Iso Hospitality?

Iso Hospitality is a boutique hotel located in Suffolk, Virginia. It offers a unique and personalized experience for guests, with luxurious accommodations and exceptional service.

Where is Iso Hospitality located?

Iso Hospitality is located at 123 Main Street in Suffolk, Virginia, in the zip code 23434. It is conveniently situated near popular attractions, restaurants, and shopping areas.

What amenities does Iso Hospitality offer?

Iso Hospitality offers a range of amenities to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. These include complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, and a business center. The hotel also has a bar and lounge area for guests to relax and socialize.

Does Iso Hospitality have any special packages or deals?

Yes, Iso Hospitality offers special packages and deals throughout the year. These can include discounted rates for extended stays, holiday packages, and promotional packages for couples or families. Be sure to check the hotel's website for current offers.

Is there parking available at Iso Hospitality?

Yes, Iso Hospitality has on-site parking available for guests at no additional cost. The parking lot is well-lit and secure for your peace of mind. If you have any special parking needs, please contact the hotel beforehand to make arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila