• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Director for Consultant in Ca

In summary, the consultant lives in the View Park area of Los Angeles, CA and is looking for a hospitality director.
hlynn424
Gold Member
I have a new consultant that just signed with me and lives in Los Angeles, CA. I'm in Charlotte, NC so I'm looking for a hospitality Director. Please let me know.....

Los Angeles, specifically? Or another city in the area?

Anywhere near LA where she could attend meetings.

Your upline could also contact Home Office to find hospitality in LA as well.

Ok, once again I can help you but "anywhere near LA" is too vague. I have PC director friends all over the southland, I can help you if you give me a city. LA is a big place and one person's idea of "near LA area" is not the same as another's. We would love to help you if you give us specifics.

Sorry. I'm not familiar with the area. She lives in the View Park area. Does that help? Thanks!!

And how far is she willing to drive?

View Park isn't a city in So Cal... Can you please tell us the city or a zip code and we'll look it up ourselves? There are lots of us that are willing to help.

Since I hadn't heard of it, I looked it up and it shows View Park-Windsor Hills 90043. Not sure if that is right one, but it's LA County :)

Okay... Thanks. I looked it by zip code...
You are looking for a Hospitality Director in the Inglewood/Culver City area!
I hope that helps you...
Alas, I am way far away from there... over 1.5 hours. good luck in your search!

That is her zip code. 90043. Thanks for everyone's help! If anyone lives within 30 mins of the area, please let me know.

Hello -
Are you still looking for an LA Hospitality director? I realize this is a very old post, but thought I'd check. I have a great one near your friend.

What is the role of a Director for Consultant in California?

A Director for Consultant in California is responsible for overseeing the operations and performance of a consulting firm in the state of California. They are in charge of providing strategic direction, managing the team, and ensuring the success and growth of the company.

What qualifications should a Director for Consultant in California possess?

A Director for Consultant in California should have a strong background in consulting, with several years of experience in a leadership role. They should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a thorough understanding of the California market and business landscape.

What are the main responsibilities of a Director for Consultant in California?

The main responsibilities of a Director for Consultant in California include developing and implementing business strategies, managing and mentoring the consulting team, building relationships with clients, and driving company growth and profitability.

What qualities make a successful Director for Consultant in California?

A successful Director for Consultant in California should possess strong leadership skills, a strategic mindset, excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, and a deep understanding of the consulting industry in California. They should also be adaptable, proactive, and able to handle a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.

What are some key factors to consider when hiring a Director for Consultant in California?

When hiring a Director for Consultant in California, it is important to consider their experience, qualifications, track record of success, and compatibility with the company culture. It is also crucial to assess their understanding of the California market and their ability to lead and grow a consulting firm in the state.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • chefmeg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies