• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hospitality Director Wanted in Elkins, WV 26241

In summary, the Hospitality Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of hospitality and guest services, including events coordination, staff management, customer satisfaction, and budget management. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in hospitality management, strong leadership and organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, and a bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field. The working hours for this position may vary, but a full-time commitment with some flexibility for evenings and weekends is required. Employees of Pampered Chef receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, and employee discounts. To apply for the Hospitality Director position in Elkins, WV, interested candidates
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I'm looking for a Hospitality Director for a brand new consultant in or near Elkins, West Virginia, 26241.

Anyone? Buler?

Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still looking for a Hospitality Director, but I wanted to let you know that I have experience in that field and I'm very interested in the position. I currently live in the Elkins area and I'm familiar with the local community and businesses. I have a strong background in customer service and management, and I am confident that I would be a great fit for this role. Please let me know if you would like to discuss further. Thank you!

What are the job responsibilities of a Hospitality Director?

The Hospitality Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of hospitality and guest services in the designated location. This includes coordinating events, managing staff, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, and managing budgets and expenses.

What qualifications are required for the Hospitality Director position?

The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a hospitality management role, strong leadership and organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, and a passion for providing exceptional customer service. A bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field is also preferred.

What are the working hours for a Hospitality Director?

The working hours for a Hospitality Director may vary depending on the needs of the business. Typically, the position requires a full-time commitment with some flexibility for evenings and weekends to accommodate events and guest needs.

What benefits are offered for the Hospitality Director position?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, and employee discounts on our products. We also offer opportunities for professional development and career advancement.

How can I apply for the Hospitality Director position?

To apply for the Hospitality Director position in Elkins, WV, please visit our website or job posting to submit your application and resume. Our hiring team will review all applications and contact qualified candidates for further steps in the hiring process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GrootaCoori
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies