• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for a Hospitality Director in Hampton, VA?

In summary, Beth and three other consultants met in Mechanicsville, Virginia, but Beth says it's not that close to Hampton and it would be a drive for Jennifer to come.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone know a director near Hampton VA that would do hospitality?

Beth, there are 4 of us (an AD and 3 D's) that meet in Mechanicsville VA. It is not that close to Hampton, but also not that far if you can't find someone closer!

Thanks Meg,

I'll ask her. She's not my downline but she was a sister consultant under my AD who gave up her directorship in February and her hospitality director also gave it up so now she has no where to meet. I told her she needs to get a team and do her own meeting. :p

I am going to include her in my recognition newsletter and my phone meeting with my long distance consultants so that should help but a regular meeting would be so better than that.

Hampton is about a 45 minute to an hour drive from where we meet. With gas prices what they are, she may not be willing to drive that far to us, but assure her that I drive 45 minutes to get to the meeting, too!

I offered my meeting but I guess I'm just a bit too far (a couple hours - I think close to 3). I'll let you know what she says. Thanks again!

Hey Beth! I'm maybe 10-15 minutes closer than Meg. I'm right near the Richmond airpot. I'm still quite a treck though...She is more than welcome to come, but like Meg said, with gas prices, it would be a drive :)

iteachurkid said:
Hey Beth! I'm maybe 10-15 minutes closer than Meg. I'm right near the Richmond airpot. I'm still quite a treck though...She is more than welcome to come, but like Meg said, with gas prices, it would be a drive :)

Thanks, I just emailed her.

Meg, she hasn't replied to my information about your meeting yet - I think she may be out of town this week.

no worries~I am having our next meeting at my house, which is waaay too far for her to come, so the next time we meet in Mechanicsville will be August.

Jennifer, I just pm'd you!

What are the top tourist attractions in Hampton, VA?

Some popular tourist attractions in Hampton, VA include the Virginia Air and Space Center, Hampton University Museum, Fort Monroe National Monument, and Buckroe Beach.

Are there any annual events or festivals in Hampton, VA?

Yes, there are several annual events and festivals in Hampton, VA such as the Hampton Jazz Festival, Hampton Bay Days, and the Blackbeard Pirate Festival.

What types of restaurants can be found in Hampton, VA?

There is a diverse range of restaurants in Hampton, VA including seafood, BBQ, Italian, Mexican, and more. Some popular options include The Grey Goose, Marker 20, and El Diablo Loco.

What are some family-friendly activities in Hampton, VA?

There are plenty of family-friendly activities in Hampton, VA such as visiting the Virginia Air and Space Center, taking a ride on the Miss Hampton II harbor tour, or spending the day at the Bluebird Gap Farm.

Are there any recommended hotels in Hampton, VA?

Some recommended hotels in Hampton, VA include the Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News, Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Convention Center, and the Hyatt Place Hampton Convention Center.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kittychef