• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help My Director Lost Her Director-Ship!

In summary, Stephanie contacted Becky's upline to inquire about finding her a hospitality cluster. Becky's upline told Stephanie that she could find her a cluster in either Newport News or Hampton Roads.
bsaxman
Silver Member
It has been a few months since this has happened, and I'm still not quite sure what to do! I have heard bits and pieces of something called a "hospitality director" but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to find this person? Call the HO?

I am in the Newport News/ Hampton Roads area of Virginia

Where is your upline director? You would attend her meetings if she's local to you (her name is on your commission checks). If not she should contact HO about getting you hospitality.

If you haven't heard from her you can contact HO and ask them about local meetings and I believe they would contact your new director to help you.

BethCooks4U said:
Where is your upline director? You would attend her meetings if she's local to you (her name is on your commission checks). If not she should contact HO about getting you hospitality.

If you haven't heard from her you can contact HO and ask them about local meetings and I believe they would contact your new director to help you.

my upline is out of state... across the country actually (ugh)

Just went through this last year... when your D loses Dship, she also loses her downline. So you and the rest of her first line roll up to her D and you become part of that first line. Make sense?

If you have an email for her go ahead and send her a note saying you want to attend meetings and ask for her help to get a hospitality director.

bsaxman said:
my upline is out of state... across the country actually (ugh)

Are you friends with any of the other consultants that were in your former D's firstline? I'd check with them to see what they are going to do.

I actually started having meetings when my director moved out of state. I was a FD with 2 consultants at the time. Some of the other consultants in my directors team also attended. I can tell you that was one of the things that motivated me to promote - if I was going to do the work I wanted the pay and the support for doing it (HO gives directors outlines and other help to plan their meetings - my director did not pass that on to me so I was totally on my own before promoting).

You might want to get together with others from your group and see about putting something together but I do encourage you to get into hospitality so that you have the support you need especially if everyone is somewhat new with the company.

I have emailed my upline across the country, so we'll see if she can help. In the meanwhile, thanks to everyone on here, you guys have been my support over the past few months for staying motivated in this strange no-director-transitional-phase!

:thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks bunches!:thumbup: :thumbup:

My director is in RI, and my upline is in TX. My upline contacted HO for me and asked for a hospitality cluster for each of us (we are both military spouses). There were two clusters here in this area and I ended up picking which I wanted from what I had heard from other local consultants. I love my adopted cluster. :) Of course though my upline's cluster director has adopted me as well so I'm double blessed. I get to celebrate conference with BOTH clusters! I'm SUPER excited!

Stephanie Bernier called me back (she's my upline now!) and is working on finding me a hospitality group in Newport News or Hampton area. I hope I love them as much as you like yours Becky!!!!!!!

Related to Help My Director Lost Her Director-Ship!

1. What does it mean for a Director to lose their Director-ship?

When a Director loses their Director-ship, it means they are no longer considered a Director for Pampered Chef. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as not meeting sales or recruiting goals, violating company policies, or voluntarily stepping down from the position.

2. How does this affect me as a consultant?

If your Director loses their Director-ship, it may affect you in terms of leadership and support. You may now report to a different Director or have less guidance and resources available. However, it does not affect your status as a consultant or your business with Pampered Chef.

3. Can a Director get their Director-ship back?

In some cases, a Director may be able to regain their Director-ship by meeting the necessary requirements and going through an application process. However, this is not guaranteed and depends on the specific circumstances of their loss of Director-ship.

4. Will this impact the overall company and its consultants?

While losing a Director may have some impact on the local team, it does not significantly affect the overall company or other consultants. Pampered Chef continues to operate and support its consultants, and new Directors can be appointed to fill any vacancies.

5. What steps should I take as a consultant if my Director loses their Director-ship?

If your Director loses their Director-ship, it's important to stay positive and continue building your business. You may want to reach out to your new Director, if applicable, for support and resources. It's also a good idea to communicate with your team and stay updated on any changes or updates from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ardipc
  • cathyskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • JackieB999