• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Director in the Middle Tennessee Area

In summary, a Director for Pampered Chef is responsible for managing a team of consultants, setting goals and strategies, and promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. To become a Director in the Middle Tennessee area, you must have at least 3 months of active selling and sponsoring experience, strong leadership skills, and a drive to succeed. The application process involves an interview and evaluation of your qualifications. As a Director, you are responsible for managing and supporting a team, achieving sales goals, and providing training and guidance. The benefits of being a Director include higher income, recognition and rewards, flexible work schedule, and access to exclusive training and support.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I recently signed a new consultant in the middle Tennesee area and am looking for Hospitality for her. My Director is plannig to request it through HO next week, but I thought I'd ask around here first. If you are a Director or know a Director in that area - or - if you are a consultant and attend Cluster meetings in that area and you don't think your Director would mind an addition to the group please PM me.

This new consultant really seems excited and I want her to get the best support possible :chef:

Thanks!

pamperedlinda said:
I recently signed a new consultant in the middle Tennesee area and am looking for Hospitality for her. My Director is plannig to request it through HO next week, but I thought I'd ask around here first. If you are a Director or know a Director in that area - or - if you are a consultant and attend Cluster meetings in that area and you don't think your Director would mind an addition to the group please PM me.

This new consultant really seems excited and I want her to get the best support possible :chef:

Thanks!

what part of middle tn are you talking about, my director is in clarksville tn, her name is jill johnson

Sorry, should have been more specific. Ny new consultant is @ half way between Nashville (80 miles) and Knoxville (100 miles).

1. What exactly is a Director for Pampered Chef?

A Director for Pampered Chef is a leadership position within the company that involves managing a team of consultants, setting goals and strategies for the team, and promoting and selling Pampered Chef products.

2. What qualifications do I need to become a Director in the Middle Tennessee area?

To become a Director in the Middle Tennessee area, you must first be a current Pampered Chef consultant with a minimum of 3 months of active selling and sponsoring experience. You must also have a passion for leadership, strong communication skills, and a drive to succeed.

3. How do I apply for the Director position in the Middle Tennessee area?

You can apply for the Director position by expressing your interest to your current Pampered Chef mentor or by reaching out to our corporate office. The application process involves an interview and evaluation of your qualifications and experience.

4. What are the responsibilities of a Director in the Middle Tennessee area?

A Director in the Middle Tennessee area is responsible for managing and supporting a team of consultants, setting and achieving sales goals, promoting and selling Pampered Chef products, and providing training and guidance to team members.

5. What are the benefits of being a Director for Pampered Chef?

As a Director for Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn a higher income, receive recognition and rewards for your achievements, and have a flexible work schedule. You also have access to exclusive training and support from the company to help you grow and succeed in your role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
koima
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies