• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"In the Know" Call - Today, July 25

In summary, Jean Jonas will be taking over the "In the know with Jo" calls, or at least today's scheduled call.
Ann:

That would be terrific, if you could post the mp3. I listened to the call while I was shopping with my kids (ya gotta love bluetooth!) and I was wishing I could stop to take notes. I'd love to hear the other 2 calls as well, which I no longer access on CC, since I promoted (but I did receive the email to remind me about this call). The information has really been helpful for my business and I'm sure it will help others as well!

Mary

Thanks so much, Ann! I'll be watching for the 7/25 call!

Mary

If I remember, I'll try to post the MP3

thanks ann your a doll :)

do u really think we will let you forget :) lol

Thanks Ann! You're the best!

Ann~

Thanks for posting those links! I was able to listen off/on to the June 25 on yesterday. (Making dinner and running after Evan...) but there was a lot of great info! I will be listening again!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now to steal back my MP3 player from the DH!

Mary

chefmary said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now to steal back my MP3 player from the DH!

Mary
Book an extra show and buy him one (or yourself a better one!) with the commission!

There ya go...but if the truth be know, the MP3 player was a gift from him for Christmas...dare I call him an Indian Giver?

Mary

chefmary said:
There ya go...but if the truth be know, the MP3 player was a gift from him for Christmas...dare I call him an Indian Giver?

Mary
Yep! Ask him if it was a gift for you, or for himself. :)

And I will second that THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I am halfway to Future Director, and there was a lot of inspiring information in all 3 calls. I especially loved the latest call with Duska. I took many notes. I have typed up the notes from Duska's call to share with everyone.

Edited to note the mis-spell of Duska's name when I saved the file.

Attachments

• Dusk Mills Simple System.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 445
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! What a great help everyone!!!

And I will second that THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

i will third or fourth that which ever one we are on :)

Thank you!!!!! I am only like 5 minutes in and I have tears in my eyes! This is the greatest call ever! I am totally going to have to listen to this a few times!

Thanks again for posting. I'm going to have to listen to it today.

Duska's Check out System?Does anyone know what Duska's 4 pile full service check out system is? I didn't see it in the printout, don't have her email and don't get the future director call.

Thanks!

<h2>1. What is the "In the Know with Jo" call?</h2><p>The "In the Know with Jo" call is a conference call for Future Directors at Pampered Chef. It is hosted by Senior Vice President of Sales, Jean Jonas, and provides important tips and information for growing your business.</p><h2>2. When is the next "In the Know with Jo" call?</h2><p>The next "In the Know with Jo" call is scheduled for Wednesday, July 25 at 12 noon CT.</p><h2>3. How long is the call?</h2><p>The call is approximately 45 minutes long.</p><h2>4. Who will be the guest speaker on the upcoming call?</h2><p>The guest speaker for the upcoming call is someone who has promoted several Directors in the past year. They will be sharing their insights and tips on how to promote quickly in your business.</p><h2>5. What is the phone number for the call?</h2><p>The phone number for the call is (866) xxx-xxxx. Please make sure to check your email for any updates or changes to the phone number.</p>

1. What is the "In the Know with Jo" call?

The "In the Know with Jo" call is a conference call for Future Directors at Pampered Chef. It is hosted by Senior Vice President of Sales, Jean Jonas, and provides important tips and information for growing your business.

2. When is the next "In the Know with Jo" call?

The next "In the Know with Jo" call is scheduled for Wednesday, July 25 at 12 noon CT.

3. How long is the call?

The call is approximately 45 minutes long.

4. Who will be the guest speaker on the upcoming call?

The guest speaker for the upcoming call is someone who has promoted several Directors in the past year. They will be sharing their insights and tips on how to promote quickly in your business.

5. What is the phone number for the call?

The phone number for the call is (866) xxx-xxxx. Please make sure to check your email for any updates or changes to the phone number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies