• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the 3-2-1 Success Plan and how can it help you build a successful team?

In summary, the next call has been changed from Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2007 to Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2007. The time and dial in number remain the same.
chefann
Gold Member
This in from HO:

Don't forget:

To dial in tomorrow for our next Future Director call. Our guest speaker will share how she's building her team quickly using the 3-2-1 Success Plan, and how building relationships with her new recruits has helped them qualify in their first 30 days.

Date: Wednesday, Aug. 15
Time: 12 noon CT
Length: Approximately 45 minutes
Phone number: (XXX) XXX-XXXX

Note: The next call has been changed from Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2007 to Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2007. The time and dial in number remain the same.

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President of Sales

Why am I not getting these e-mails anymore?? I am a future I have to help out to cover during the funeral so I am going to miss tomorrow's call

I am bummed I have to work Wed.

If history holds, the call will be recorded and posted online within a week.

Kathytnt said:
Why am I not getting these e-mails anymore??

Me too! What is the deal? I have 4 active recruits!

Regarding calls and recordings, I am on another group, Moving up to Director in 90 days (or something to that effect) and we have calls every other (or so) Saturdays. They have not been recorded as of yet and when asked if they were going to be recorded so that we could relisten to them, we were told that PC wants us to make a commitment to the time and be present.

So far, I have received nothing that said the recordings will be released. I am thinking the FD calls on Wed are probably in the same category.

Bummer. Anyone on this today??? Care to share????

PamperChefCarol said:
Regarding calls and recordings, I am on another group, Moving up to Director in 90 days (or something to that effect) and we have calls every other (or so) Saturdays. They have not been recorded as of yet and when asked if they were going to be recorded so that we could relisten to them, we were told that PC wants us to make a commitment to the time and be present.

So far, I have received nothing that said the recordings will be released. I am thinking the FD calls on Wed are probably in the same category.

Bummer. Anyone on this today??? Care to share????

The first few in this series were recorded, so if history repeats itself this one will too.

Actually, Carol, the FD calls are posted on CC, but you have to be an FD for them to show up on the page.

Today, AD Cody Ayres shared tips.
1) Believe in the opportunity
2) Good business habits
3) Consistency
4) Be Intentional
5) Face to Face interviews

She then gave some tips for qualifying recruits in their first 30 days:
Set them up for success. Get dates and shows on their calendar BEFORE you order the kit. Make sure they understand the rewards program. Invite them to a show and a phone night with you.
Frequent communication. She calls new recruits 2 times a week. Scheduled, so they know to expect the call. Have them keep a small notebook with them at all times to jot down questions (you know how you always think of questions at the least opportune time?). Help them when they come to a bump in the road, before it becomes unsurmountable.
Plug them in to PC resources - online training, etc.

chefann said:
Invite them to a show and a phone night with you.

What's a phone night?

I was not able to call in today, if anyone gets the email with the recorded number to dial into, would you please share it here? I called in for the recording of the last one and thought it was really helpful.

finley1991 said:
What's a phone night?
She said to invite your recruit over on a night you're planning to make phone calls. Then she can hear your wording and can practice a few calls with you there to coach.

Weirdest thing, I hunted to make sure I wasn't posting the same message someone else already had posted. I saw the last one and posted in the same area - sorry about the double post.

It was a good call and look forward to listening again when they post it on Consultants Corner.

chefann said:
She said to invite your recruit over on a night you're planning to make phone calls. Then she can hear your wording and can practice a few calls with you there to coach.

Thanks Ann! I kinda thought that's what it was but wanted to be sure! :)
And YIKES!!!! Do I really want them to hear me on the phone leaving message after message!?!?!

finley1991 said:
Thanks Ann! I kinda thought that's what it was but wanted to be sure! :)
And YIKES!!!! Do I really want them to hear me on the phone leaving message after message!?!?!
That was my thought, too. Do I really want her to see me roaming the house (I can't sit still when I'm on the phone - thank goodness for cordless!), and getting 4 calls done in an hour? Of course, for that to even be an issue, I need to get a new recruit. :)

1. What is the "Reminder: Fd Call Aug 15" for?

The "Reminder: Fd Call Aug 15" is a reminder for a food call on August 15th. This is a virtual event where a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase and demonstrate new products and recipes to help customers make informed purchasing decisions.

2. How do I attend the "Reminder: Fd Call Aug 15" event?

To attend the event, you will need to register through the link provided in the reminder. Simply click on the link and follow the instructions to register for the event. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the details to join the event on August 15th.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Reminder: Fd Call Aug 15" event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers and anyone interested in learning more about our products and recipes. You just need to register in advance to secure your spot.

4. Can I invite friends and family to the "Reminder: Fd Call Aug 15" event?

Yes, you can invite friends and family to the event. Simply share the registration link with them and they can register to attend. This is a great opportunity to introduce your loved ones to the amazing products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions during the "Reminder: Fd Call Aug 15" event?

Yes, there may be special offers and promotions announced during the event. These offers are exclusive to attendees and are a great way to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products. Make sure to attend and keep an eye out for any exciting deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • wadesgirl