• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"In the Know" Call - Today, July 25

In summary, Jean Jonas will be taking over the "In the know with Jo" calls, or at least today's scheduled call.
chefann
Gold Member
Future Directors, if you haven't checked your email, go do so!

Jean Jonas will be taking over the "In the know with Jo" calls, or at least today's scheduled call.

Here's the e-mail HO sent out:
Don’t miss…

Our next Future Director conference call, when I’ll share important tips on how to best use the new recruiting booklet. Our guest speaker promoted several Directors this past year and will talk about the specific steps her downline Directors took to promote quickly.

Date: Wednesday, July 25
Time: 12 noon CT
Length: Approximately 45 minutes
Phone number: (866) xxx-xxxx

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President of Sales

Hey -- I didn't get that email!

Thanks - I didn't get the reminder message like last month WOuld have hated to miss it but I think I cleared the e-mail with the phone number

Mandy, it came last night. It's timestamped 7:45 pm, July 24. I just posted it this morning because nobody else had, and I know there had been a question about whether the calls would continue since Jo left the company.

BTW- I blanked out the phone number so the system wouldn't be overloaded by non-FD's calling in. :)

I did not get the email this time. Can you PM me the phone #?

Could you PM me the number also - I am an FD I dd the first 2 calls. Phone died during call number 2. They can the calls on the Director training page but I can't find them now. It allowed those that wereat work to dial in an listen later

Thanks Ann -- I got your email.

I really need to get some work done at work this morning (imagine that!). SO- if you have information from previous calls, the number is the same as those. All other pertinent information is included in the initial post in this thread.

What I thought was funny, I got the email but haven't been a FD for a few months now... too bad I am at work during the call as I would have loved it!

I missed it - when did Jo leave? What's the story with that?

I couldn't catch the second call and last time I checked they didn't have it on CC - I am going to listen in on this one though...

There was an e-mail that came out a few weeks ago that Jo Price has left to pursue an opportunity with a different direct sales company

I never got that email - oh well...

Listening to Duska right now!

I just have to say - WOW! No wonder Duska earned circle of honor!

It's like another conference workshop, right on my phone. :)

Will they post the recording? Duska is SO inspiring and I'd LOVE to hear from her!

I'm sure they will. She was great!

Recording, notes, something????

Suzie Lite mentioned the downloadable guide to using the new "Come join us" booklet. The guide will be on CC tomorrow.

That's what we're walking through right now.

chefann said:
Suzie Lite mentioned the downloadable guide to using the new "Come join us" booklet. The guide will be on CC tomorrow.

That's what we're walking through right now.

Can't wait for that booklet...

I'm sooo bummed! My daughter has an appt at 11:30 this am and I doubt we'll be back in time. Please, Please someone please take good notes and post them. Thanks!

This is a good call - Duska Mills was the first speaker - I already want to listen to it again

I am not good at notes - I am hoping they will upload this to CC soon The old ones with Jo Price are not online anymore

Nevermind min - Calls one and two are there again

Weird

Woo!

Next call, August 15!

It was a good and very informative call. I can't wait to download the guide tomorrow and to order to order a bunch of the Come Join Us booklets!

This was an awesome call, so glad I was at home and able to listen in!!!Okay I am going to Leadership and I will walk as a new Director, and you all better cheer really loud!!!:D

I'll cheer for you if you cheer for me.

Oh, who am I kidding - I cheer for all the Cheffers!

But I think I'm ready to make the commitment to promote.

Well after that phone call I am going to do everything in my power to promote. I have been kinda not with it this year, I get my spark, then loose it.Well I am promoting, and when (I said if at first, but that's not the correct word) I promote I will be making the money to pay for cincinatti, and everything else that is coming along.

And of course Anne I will yell for you!:)

WOO HOO!! You go girls!

I'll be there to cheer you on as you walk across the stage!

Who else is joining them??

Very important tip - Vent up and Out Do not vent your spouse or your downline Vent to your Director or upline or your clustermates. My hubbyis like all men they want to solve things. If there is a problem with a host there is a problem with PC. I don't want him to think there is anyting wrong with PC. My Director feels responsible for me missing my flight back from Chicago. Do you think I said a word to my hubby about that - Nope. I blamed it on the EL being slow - There was an announcement of there being a slow down on our track. I do not want my hubby being upset with my Directr - I never blamed her anyway I am a big girl and I can get myself to the airport. I may take my chances with a cab next time but after the one cab ride in Chicago I will be saying a prayer first

ME me me!!! Pick me... Oh wait, I have to pick me and as Duska said You have to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that you CAN do it.

I say "I Believe"

Now if I could just get off work to go home and make phone calls!

I also heard that advice from another direct sales consultant. When you get home and hubby asks "how was your show?" try to remember the most positive thing about it (even if it didn't qualify as a show or no one showed up) and tell him that. Leave the negative stuff out of it!

I was very excited to tell my hubby that I had a $1000 show while I was in my jammies at home!!

:D this was the very first call I've ever been on, and I thought it was FANTASTIC. I'll second what kathy said, the Vent Up and Out, not to spouse was a great eye opener to me! I've got to find a way to open up my list of contacts and leads.......I know there are people out there just waiting to be asked!!:D :D

HOnestly - I have been on all 3 calls and this was the best one!!

Today's calendar quote goes with some of what was discussed on the call:

No one can defeat us unless we first defeat ourselves.
~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

What was the Ross Perot Quote - I wanted to take notes but I am not so great - WOnder if the recorded conference call will let you stop and start

I used to work for Ross

Bummer - I had to miss it (again - missed the first one b/c we were away). I was hosting a "kids club" here at my house today for all the neighbors' kids who don't go to camp (like mine) and I didn't see this until just now. I hope it's available on CC tomorrow - can someone let us know? I'd really appreciate it - I'd love to be able to hear it, catch up and be on the 8/15 call!!! :)

It'll probably take a couple of weeks to show up on CC - the last one did.

I don't recall a quote for Ross Perot but recall at the very end one from Walt Disney. It was one that refers to living your dream but my brain is being blonde today and I didn't write it down. I tried searching on quotes for Walt Disney and just got confused by all his good quotes.

My hubbyis like all men they want to solve things. If there is a problem with a host there is a problem with PC. I don't want him to think there is anyting wrong with PC.

that is so my hubby as well, not just with pc but everything, i keep telling him he shud have been female cause he b*****es like one lol

if someone could post the # to get to the call here it would be much apprectiated as we dont have them up here in canada
PURDY PLEASE :)
tia

It was one that refers to living your dream but my brain is being blonde today

LMAO i love that

Yes, I was born with that excuse. It comes in handy now and then!! ;)

Sorry, Heather, the call is over. It was 1-2pm Eastern time.

Kathytnt said:
What was the Ross Perot Quote

I think it was something like: "Most people give up just when they are about to achieve success – one foot from the touchdown line.” Ross Perot

So, is there any possibility of a NON- Future Director to get to hear this amazing call?

KellyTheChef said:
So, is there any possibility of a NON- Future Director to get to hear this amazing call?

That's what I was thinking - it would really help US to get motivated. Those who have some recruits at least have done something right - those of us with NO recruits need the kick in the butt and encouragement.

Here is the quote-don't you just love google?

Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.
Ross Perot

Ann R

Sorry, Heather, the call is over. It was 1-2pm Eastern time.

thanks ann
how about once its recorded and on cc anyway to hear it then?
i heard one of them when the # got posted here and i enjoyed that one
anyway if its possible it would be great :)
thanks

If I remember, I'll try to post the MP3.

<h2>1. What is the "In the Know with Jo" call?</h2><p>The "In the Know with Jo" call is a conference call for Future Directors at Pampered Chef. It is hosted by Senior Vice President of Sales, Jean Jonas, and provides important tips and information for growing your business.</p><h2>2. When is the next "In the Know with Jo" call?</h2><p>The next "In the Know with Jo" call is scheduled for Wednesday, July 25 at 12 noon CT.</p><h2>3. How long is the call?</h2><p>The call is approximately 45 minutes long.</p><h2>4. Who will be the guest speaker on the upcoming call?</h2><p>The guest speaker for the upcoming call is someone who has promoted several Directors in the past year. They will be sharing their insights and tips on how to promote quickly in your business.</p><h2>5. What is the phone number for the call?</h2><p>The phone number for the call is (866) xxx-xxxx. Please make sure to check your email for any updates or changes to the phone number.</p>

1. What is the "In the Know with Jo" call?

The "In the Know with Jo" call is a conference call for Future Directors at Pampered Chef. It is hosted by Senior Vice President of Sales, Jean Jonas, and provides important tips and information for growing your business.

2. When is the next "In the Know with Jo" call?

The next "In the Know with Jo" call is scheduled for Wednesday, July 25 at 12 noon CT.

3. How long is the call?

The call is approximately 45 minutes long.

4. Who will be the guest speaker on the upcoming call?

The guest speaker for the upcoming call is someone who has promoted several Directors in the past year. They will be sharing their insights and tips on how to promote quickly in your business.

5. What is the phone number for the call?

The phone number for the call is (866) xxx-xxxx. Please make sure to check your email for any updates or changes to the phone number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies