• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Win a GPS Navigation System at Jean's Cooking Show Challenge?

In summary, Winners of Jean's Cooking Show Challenge Announced were announced, and participants were challenged to shorten their Shows, make their Shows more interactive, and conduct a full-service checkout with each guest. Pampered Chef leaders stepped up to the challenge and sent over 2,000 submissions describing their successes with the new Show format. Congratulations to these ten leaders, randomly chosen to receive a Garmin Nuvi 250 GPS System: Future Director Sherry Beasley, Virginia Director Julie Premo, Iowa Director Stacey Burkhart, West Virginia Director Kerri DeChamplain, Alberta, Canada
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Winners of Jean's Cooking Show Challenge Announced
At Leadership Summit, Senior Vice President of Sales Jean Jonas challenged attendees to shorten their Shows, make their Shows more interactive, and conduct a full-service checkout with each guest. Jean asked everyone to submit feedback describing their experiences and pledged to award ten GPS navigation systems if at least 1,500 submissions were received.Pampered Chef® leaders stepped up to the challenge and sent over 2,000 submissions describing their successes with the new Show format. Congratulations to these ten leaders, randomly chosen to receive a Garmin Nuvi 250 GPS System:Future Director Sherry Beasley, Virginia
Director Julie Premo, Iowa
Director Stacey Burkhart, West Virginia
Future Director Terry Puttkammer, Washington
Director Kerri DeChamplain, Alberta, Canada
Director Carol Stehlik, Nebraska
Director Tracy Furrey, Arizona
Director Jackie Waldron, Kansas
Director Lisa Miller, Connecticut
Senior Director Karen Weber, Indiana

I know two of those people. Cool!

Oops just realized a typo in the title...fat fingers...

Sorry KG, I KNOW that is one of your pet peeves - mine too! (...and I annoyed myself...:mad: )

I've done that too!! Greg? Ohhh Greg? Can we have a fix it button? :)

It's a function of the software - once the thread title is in the database, it's not really fixable (because of indexing, etc.). The only way to fix it is to delete the thread (considered rude if others have posted in it already) and start another.

Good to know! Oh well... :)

So I take it that there was no drawing for the laptop? Didn't get 2500 entries I guess since they didn't announce it....bummer! :cry:

chefann said:
It's a function of the software - once the thread title is in the database, it's not really fixable (because of indexing, etc.). The only way to fix it is to delete the thread (considered rude if others have posted in it already) and start another.
Gosh Ann, how the heck do you know ALL of this stuff!!!??????:confused:
I'm utterly baffled on how you constantly have an answer! You rock!:thumbup: :balloon:

MissChef said:
Gosh Ann, how the heck do you know ALL of this stuff!!!??????:confused:
I'm utterly baffled on how you constantly have an answer! You rock!:thumbup: :balloon:
That's based on databases at work, not specific info about the forum software. It's a total pain in the tush to change a key field in a database. I assumed that it's the same for the forum.

chefann said:
That's based on databases at work, not specific info about the forum software. It's a total pain in the tush to change a key field in a database. I assumed that it's the same for the forum.

I would assume you are correct too Ann. You can change it if there are no posts, but once there are posts...and unfortunately I didn't catch my mistake until after there were posts.

Marlene - yeah it looks like they didn't quite reach 2500!

What is the Congrats to the Winners promotion?

The Congrats to the Winners promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef to celebrate the success and achievements of our top performers. It is a way for us to show our appreciation and support for our hardworking consultants.

Who is eligible for the Congrats to the Winners promotion?

All active consultants who have met the required sales and recruiting goals during the promotional period are eligible for the Congrats to the Winners promotion. This includes both new and existing consultants.

What are the rewards for the Congrats to the Winners promotion?

The rewards for the Congrats to the Winners promotion vary each year, but typically include exclusive products, discounts, and recognition at our annual conference. The specific rewards will be announced at the beginning of the promotional period.

How do I track my progress for the Congrats to the Winners promotion?

You can track your progress for the Congrats to the Winners promotion through your consultant dashboard on our website. This will show you how close you are to meeting the required goals and what you need to do to qualify for the rewards.

When does the Congrats to the Winners promotion take place?

The Congrats to the Winners promotion typically takes place during our annual conference, which is usually held in the summer. The exact dates will be announced at the beginning of the promotional period.

Back