• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Director Conference Call - Today

In summary, the Future Director Conference Call is a monthly call held by Pampered Chef for current and potential future directors. The purpose of the call is to provide information and updates to help directors grow their businesses and achieve their goals. The call is held on the first Monday of every month at 7pm CST and is open to all current and potential future directors. To join the call, participants will need to dial the conference call number and use the access code and PIN number provided in the invitation email. Topics covered in the call include company news, recognition for top-performing directors, business growth strategies, and a Q&A session.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
Future Directors - Just a reminder that this call is today at noon central time. The last one was well worth listening too.

I know I will be having lunch at my desk with the door closed and listening!

Don't forget ...

To dial in tomorrow for our next Future Director call. Our guest speaker
will share how she's building her team quickly using the 3-2-1 Success Plan,
and how building relationships with her new recruits has helped them qualify
in their first 30 days.

Date: Wednesday, Aug. 15
Time: 12 noon CT
Length: Approximately 45 minutes

Note: The next call has been changed from Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2007 to
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2007. The time and dial in number remain the same.

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President of Sales

This call is good today. Hitting home with me about treating my business and having good business habits

kim
can you post the link when its available off of cc
thanks

GRrrR!~
I forgot it!! Trying to get back in the swing of things after being out of town, and then getting the kids ready for school to start - I was at Wal-Mart getting school supplies during that conf.call....Grrrr!
I really wanted to be in on it!
The sad thing is...it is written on my calendar and I still forgot!
Any brilliant tips you wanna share?
TIA

Nicole, I posted some rudimentary notes in the "Reminder" thread. Just a few words, but it was the general outline. It'll be up on CC in a bit (probably a few days or next week).

It's the first one I missed - Last one was so good but I needed to help out at working because two co-workers had to go to a funeral.

1. What is the purpose of the Future Director Conference Call?

The purpose of the Future Director Conference Call is to provide information and updates for current and potential future directors of Pampered Chef. This call is designed to help directors grow their businesses and achieve their goals.

2. When is the Future Director Conference Call held?

The Future Director Conference Call is held on the first Monday of every month. The call begins at 7pm CST and typically lasts for about an hour.

3. Who can participate in the Future Director Conference Call?

The Future Director Conference Call is open to all current and potential future directors of Pampered Chef. If you are interested in becoming a director, you can join the call as well to learn more about the role.

4. How do I join the Future Director Conference Call?

To join the Future Director Conference Call, you will need to dial the conference call number provided in the invitation email. You will also need the access code and your PIN number to enter the call. If you are unable to join by phone, there is an option to join via webcast using the link provided in the email.

5. What topics will be covered in the Future Director Conference Call?

The topics covered in the Future Director Conference Call vary each month, but they usually include updates on company news, recognition for top-performing directors, tips and strategies for growing your business, and a Q&A session where you can ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies