• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan 28 Future Director Call: Exciting News for Aspiring Directors!

The call was good! The one major thing I did learn about promoting to director is the proper way to set my goal...
lacychef
I just got notification of the future director call on Jan 28. I'm so excited:thumbup: But I typically work till noon on Monday's.....so my question is; can we listen to them recorded on CC? If not, then luckily I work for my inlaws & maybe I can get off early!

I don't remember these ever being recorded before.....but I'm not 100% sure.

They're recorded. They're on CC, when you click to the main training page.

When is this call? I miss all of them b/c of my FT job now (including the morning ones my ED now does - why did she switch from Sun. night, the only night I could attend?). I guess I'll have to listen to the recording.

When is this call?

Monday, Jan. 28, at 11 a.m. CT
Yeah! I'll be on the call :)

Just got notice too. Anyone know how long they last? I have a 2 year old who won't let me spend much time on the phone.

They're usually about an hour.

Thanks Ann! I was hoping they'd be available online; but hopefully my in-laws will let me sneak away from work a little early so I can actually hear it live!

Lacy, in the past they've showed up online about a week or so after the call. (Just in case you can't sneak away.)

I will miss the live call because I have a show previously scheduled. Can't wait to listen to the recording

I just realized I missed the call- I have been in my office working, listening to Belinda's CD's, and missed the call completely

Aw, fudge! I reminded myself this morning and then forgot again. *sigh*

crap... I missed it too... sigh...

chefann said:
Aw, fudge! I reminded myself this morning and then forgot again. *sigh*
I did the EXACT same thing! Dang.

Me too!!! Uggh!

Yep, me too! Has anyone checked to see if the recording is up on cc?

Ok, I just checked, and it's not up. New question... Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get posted? I can't believe I missed it! ARG!

It's usually a week or so.

Glad I"m not the only one that missed it:( I couldn't get away from work. Hopefully the call will be up soon!

They said they would be sending out a follow up email as well for those who missed or wanted the notes from the call.

Brandi! Where have you been? I was just going to PM you to see if you're still around---haven't seen you posting in awhile. Hope all is well:)

And I'm guessing you were on the call? Was it good? Glad to know info will be available soon!

I missed it too! It was right during the time I have to take DS to preschool.

lacychef said:
Brandi! Where have you been? I was just going to PM you to see if you're still around---haven't seen you posting in awhile. Hope all is well:)

And I'm guessing you were on the call? Was it good? Glad to know info will be available soon!

LOL Hi Lacy! I am good! I guess I have kinda been a lurker for a while! Popping in an opinion every now and then! Ya, the call was good! The one major thing I did learn about promoting to director is the proper way to set my goal...

For instance, My goal is already set to be director by May 31st (tech. effective June 1) so instead of focusing on that date I need to focus on a date 6 weeks earlier-- APRIL 20TH. This way I know that in order for me to qualify as a director on June 1st I have to submit all consultant contracts by April so that they have enough time to qualify!

ahhhh man!!:mad: :mad: I forgot! Plus this is the first time I've been down in my office on my computer all day. It's a snow day, and well, my hubby is home and we turned it into a major cleaning day! I hope they put it up!

1. What is the purpose of the Jan 28 Future Director Call?

The Jan 28 Future Director Call is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for aspiring Directors. The purpose of this call is to share exciting news and updates related to the Director opportunity within the company.

2. Can anyone attend the Jan 28 Future Director Call?

Yes, the Jan 28 Future Director Call is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in learning more about the Director opportunity. However, it is specifically geared towards those who are aspiring to become Directors in the future.

3. What can attendees expect from the Jan 28 Future Director Call?

Attendees can expect to hear from successful Directors and leaders within Pampered Chef, who will be sharing their experiences and insights. They can also expect to receive valuable information and resources to help them on their journey towards becoming a Director.

4. How can I register for the Jan 28 Future Director Call?

To register for the Jan 28 Future Director Call, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can search for the Future Director Call event and register to attend.

5. Will the Jan 28 Future Director Call be recorded for those who cannot attend?

Yes, the Jan 28 Future Director Call will be recorded and available for viewing after the event. The recording will be posted on the Pampered Chef website and in the consultant community for those who were unable to attend live.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • ChefinHarmony