• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happened to the October HO Director Conference call?

I'm so sorry to hear that we are having technical difficulties....I hope that they can get it figured out and that we can all participate in the call.I emailed HO to inquire about the call and received this response:Hello,Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the Conference call reminder. The technical support staff has been unable to locate any information concerning the October Conference call. Our web site developers are currently investigating this issue. We will keep you updated as we learn more.Thank you,HO
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
On the 6/8/07 HO Director Conference Call (Jean's Director Calls under Consultant Leadership and Training) they mentioned dates for two more calls. One was August 10th and the other was October 12th at Noon Central. FYI!

Is the number online for us to call in?

Previously they had sent out an email reminder. If you don't hear anything by Thursday, call HO.

I forgot about that!

I guess we'll hear something soon?!

Hope so!rassafracken too short....grrr

Okay, I'm beginning to think that I mis-typed the date of the call in my notes. I did call HO and they sent me somewhere weird (auditing dept or something?) and then I hit 0 and then they sent me to Jean's Admin Assistant. I left a message and haven't heard back. Will you all please go through your notes from the June 8th call and see if, at the end, you have the upcoming call dates. I know I put the August one down correctly because we had it. Here is the email from the AUGUST call reminder...it came to me on August 7th which is 3 days before the call, so we SHOULD have had another email reminder this past Tuesday!Dear Director,Earlier today, you received an e-mail about some exciting plans for your new recruits. You’re probably wondering what it’s all about. That’s why I encourage you to join me on our next regularly scheduled Directors Conference Call this Friday, Aug. 10 , when I will reveal all of the details! We’re inviting upper level Directors to participate in this call so that all of our leaders can be among the first to hear the exciting news.

Okay, I'm assuming that there is no call. I did send out the request for info on another director loop and one person said she had it on her calendar, too. Hopefully Jean's Admin Assistant will get back to me and let me know if and when there is going to be a call.

I got a call back from HO this morning saying there is a conference call and that their email reminder, for some reason, didn't get sent.Dear Fabulous Directors,I’m writing to remind you of a Conference Call scheduled TODAY (Friday) from 12:00 – 1:00 pm CENTRAL TIME.The call-in number is: 866-219-5885 (you should not need an access code)Today we will be talking about the importance of MOMENTUM in your business. I will have 3 special guests that will share with you how momentum is currently impacting their personal and cluster business. I will also share with you some tips on how you can the forward momentum you need successfully drive your business into 2008 and beyond!I hope you can join me! Please note that this will be the LAST Director & Above call for the year.Respectfully,
Angela Orrico
Sales Manager

I just got that email about 30 minutes ago. At least now we know.

Yeah...too bad (sort of) that I can't make it. My NED wants to meet with me 15 minutes after the call starts. Lemme think...one hour face to face with a National or one hour on a call that I can listen to on Monday because it is being recorded....not a hard choice.

Yeah that is true. I'm going to attempt to get the kids down for naps so I can get on it.
Who is your NED?

I'm really hoping it will be recorded... I could listen tomorrow...

The call is going to be recorded and should be available on the website by Monday.

Thanks!

I had a 2 hour call yesterday am just not up to being on the phone for an hour today!

I listened to most of the call. I hung up during some of the question and answers. Angela's 9 tips to momentum will be posted on her web site this afternoon.

What is her web address?

Thanks for sharing! :D

thanks beth

My upline director also confirmed that there were some problems in the reminder for this meeting. Apparantly the recording will be available by Monday or Tuesday at CC.

So, because we didn't get the reminder, I made an appointment with my director to discuss how to focus my business. I missed the call. I was told it would be up on CC the following Monday - almost 3 weeks ago. So, I emailed HO on it and received this:Dear Kate,Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The technical support staff has received no information concerning the October Conference call. I have forwarded this issue to our web site developers for review.
WTF?!?This call seems to have a lot of little problems with it!

1. What is the purpose of the Ho Director Conference Call?

The Ho Director Conference Call is a monthly call for all Home Office Directors at Pampered Chef. The purpose of the call is to provide updates, share important information, and discuss any changes or updates within the company.

2. How often does the Ho Director Conference Call take place?

The Ho Director Conference Call takes place once a month, typically on the second Friday of the month. However, the date and time may vary depending on any scheduling conflicts or holidays.

3. Who is eligible to participate in the Ho Director Conference Call?

All Home Office Directors at Pampered Chef are eligible to participate in the Ho Director Conference Call. This includes Directors from all levels, including Executive, Senior Executive, and National Directors.

4. How can I access the Ho Director Conference Call?

The Ho Director Conference Call is accessible through a conference call line. Home Office Directors will receive an email with the call-in number and access code prior to each call. They can also find this information in the Director Resources section of the Pampered Chef website.

5. What should I do if I am unable to attend the Ho Director Conference Call?

If you are unable to attend the Ho Director Conference Call, you can access the call recording and a written summary of the call in the Director Resources section of the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your upline Director for any important updates or information discussed during the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • PampMomof3