• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Income Transition policy for Directors in April, May, and June?

In summary, the speaker is a director who has met all the requirements except for having three senior consultants. As a result, they won't be paid as a director this month. However, their recruiter informed them about an income transition period that allows directors to be paid under the old plan or the new plan, whichever is higher. The speaker clarified with Career Solutions and was reassured that they would be paid as a director or team leader under the current plan if their senior consultants don't submit anything. The speaker is relieved and grateful for the clarification and reminder. They also mention struggling with the new terminology in their role as a director.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Here's my dilemma,
I'm obviously a director and I have met all the director requirements this month EXCEPT for the 3 sr. conslt. I have 3 potential but 0 actual. So I won't be paid as a director this month. SO I was talking to my recruiter Tiffany and she said she remembered some income transition period. I finally had time this am to look it up and it says:

Income Transition

* For everyone who is a Director, Advanced Director or Senior Director on April 1:
o In April, May, and June, we will calculate your earnings under the new career plan AND the old plan.
o We will pay you the higher of the two plans, for those three months.
o To be eligible, you must have at least $750 in personal commissionable sales for the month.
* For Executive Directors and above, this program will be in place for three additional months – July, August, and September.

I wanted to call Career Solutions to make sure I was reading it right. She said yes I was and that a 3 month lee-way to get our teams in place. So what they do is they calculate if you'll make more money under the old plan or the new plan. Then pay you accordingly. My other question was since I did meet the requirements under the old plan and not the new plan, how would I be paid. She said since I met them under the old plan I would get paid as a Director or a TL under the current if my SC don't submit anything.

I hope this helps you like it did me. I feel like the elephant has gotten off my chest. I've got over $5k this month and I was so upset to miss out on that 3% override.

I was panicking too until I remembered that transition period! Thanks for the clarification and reminder Kristi!

From what I know, you only need 2 senior consultants, not three.

I'm still trying to get used to the new *lingo*! Last night my director left me a message with a question about my 4th line consultant... I was like, "I'm only a director... I don't have a 4th line!" but then remembered what she meant! :approve:

Or fourth generation, once removed and a cousin of your mother's sister-in-law's best friend!!!

Related to What is the Income Transition policy for Directors in April, May, and June?

1. How does the income transition work at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, when you transition to a higher income level, you will receive a percentage increase in your commission rate. This increase is based on your total sales volume and will be reflected in your paycheck.

2. What are the requirements for transitioning to a higher income level?

In order to transition to a higher income level at Pampered Chef, you must reach a certain amount of sales within a specific time period. These requirements may vary depending on your current income level and are outlined in your consultant agreement.

3. Can I transition to a higher income level at any time?

Yes, you can transition to a higher income level at any time as long as you meet the sales requirements for that level. Keep in mind that transitions are typically processed at the beginning of each month, so it's best to plan ahead and work towards your goals.

4. What happens if I don't meet the sales requirements for a higher income level?

If you do not meet the sales requirements for a higher income level, you will continue earning at your current commission rate. However, you can still work towards meeting the requirements and transition to a higher level in the future.

5. Will my income transition affect my team or downline?

No, your income transition will only affect your personal commission rate. Your team members and downline will continue earning at their respective rates, unless they also transition to a higher income level based on their own sales volume.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe