• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Resources to Invite Your Former Consultants Back

In summary, the Former Consultant report is available on Consultant's Corner until Friday, Aug. 15. If you do not open your report by this time, we will re-assign your leads.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Don't forget to open your report by August 15!!! That is Friday!

Dear Consultant,

To support your efforts in building a strong team this Fall, we posted the Former Consultant report on Consultant’s Corner today. The report provides you with contact information for former Consultants who left their Pampered Chef® business between March 2007 and July 2007.

Now is a great time to reconnect with them. New Consultants who join by Aug. 31, will earn a 50% rebate on their new Consultant Kit when they submit $1,000 in personal commissionable sales in their first 30 days.

We developed the following additional resources to help you contact these former Consultants:

* Personal Web Site (PWS) subscribers can send a personalized email to invite former Consultants back to their business. If you are not yet a subscriber, use the PWS email as a model to create your own personalized email message.
* The July-August Recruiting flyer provides details about the 50% rebate your former Consultants can earn on the new Consultant Kit when they re-join by Aug. 31.

Your personal contact will yield long-term future results for your business. We wish you great success in re-introducing these Consultants to The Pampered Chef® business.

Sincerely,
Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President of Sales

The Former Consultant report is available until Friday, Aug. 15 on Consultant's Corner to help you contact each of your former Consultants. These reports will be available for a limited time. If you do not open your report by midnight (CT) on Aug. 15 we will re-assign your leads.

one day I'm going to get one of those reports with a name on it!! :pray:

I had opened mine and contacted my consultants but I just did again in case it was a newer one and now mine is BLANK?:confused:?

I would call HO on that one.A few months ago when we had the second Host Referral report I got two names. Then, they reassigned those who hadn't opened them and I got four pages from a local SD!

Thanks! Mine is blank tho..... :rolleyes:

cmdtrgd said:
I would call HO on that one.

A few months ago when we had the second Host Referral report I got two names. Then, they reassigned those who hadn't opened them and I got four pages from a local SD!

I emailed.

What resources are available to help me invite my former consultants back to Pampered Chef?

We offer a variety of resources to help you reach out to your former consultants and encourage them to rejoin Pampered Chef. These include email templates, social media graphics, and phone scripts that you can use to personalize your invitations.

How can I access these resources?

You can find all of these resources on our consultant website, under the “Resources” tab. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password, and you will have access to all of the materials.

Are these resources customizable?

Yes, all of our resources are customizable so that you can make them fit your personal style and messaging. We encourage you to add your own personal touch to make the invitations more effective.

Can I track the success of my invitations using these resources?

Yes, we have a tracking system in place for these resources. When you use them and a former consultant returns, they will automatically be attributed to you and you will receive credit for their sales.

Is there a limit to how many former consultants I can invite back?

No, there is no limit to the number of former consultants you can invite back to Pampered Chef. We encourage you to reach out to as many as possible and welcome them back to our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Admin Greg