• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your We Want You Back Report Now!

Mine says modified May 15 but it's no different than before.Mine still says modified May 15 but it's no different than before.Mine is still blank.Mine is still blank.Mine is still blank.
ChefLisa
Just an FYI...I received an email on May 6 to make sure I opened the We Want You Back report by May 9. I actually opened it on May 6 or May 7. Well today my former Consultants were reassigned to my Director. She actually discovered it. I called Pampered Chef and they are going to check into it.

I just wanted to let you all know so you can check on your report. If your leads were reassigned, the report will be blank.

Huh. That's weird. I opened mine and called my girls back in Feb. I should go check (not that my director would call them anyway). Oops, did I say that outloud? LOL!

I opened mine when it first came out and again after the email....now there isnothing on my report. I need to call my D and see if they were assigned to her.

chefmeg said:
I opened mine when it first came out and again after the email....now there isnothing on my report. I need to call my D and see if they were assigned to her.

If they were reassigned, please call Pampered Chef. I spoke with Heidi in Career Solutions. The more they hear from us, the better. I suggested they send out an email to all Directors if they find this happened to more than me.

I got an email the other day saying that some directors didn't open theirs and I would be assigned their consultants. I opened it and there were no changes from my original report. ...hmmm

Just checked mine... mine still has the 6 names on it. I called them all and just recently sent the current promo... I would be SHOCKED if any of them came back!

Some have moved, gotten other jobs and one divorced, not living at that address and I have no idea where they really are.

Some have had parties with me or my downline. The others, I also highly doubt will come back.

Thanks for the info. I checked mine right after the e-mail came out and had one girl on it. I just checked and my report is blank. I called and at first she said it wasn't a big deal. Then when I told her another friend (thanks Colleen) still had names on her report she became a tad bit concerned. She's checking into and will be calling me back. Thanks so much for brining it to my attention!! I'd have never thought to look at it again. I really appreciate it!!

Hmmmm.....mine is blank now. What the heck is going on?

Checked again... mine's still got the same 6 names on it.

Mine is still the same too. It says modified May 15 but it's no different than before.

Mine is still the same.

1. What is the "Check Your We Want You Back Report Now!"?

The "Check Your We Want You Back Report Now!" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants identify and reconnect with former customers who have not made a purchase in the past 6 months.

2. How often should I use the "Check Your We Want You Back Report Now!"?

We recommend using the report at least once a month to stay on top of reaching out to potential customers.

3. How do I access the "Check Your We Want You Back Report Now!"?

You can access the report by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Reports" section. The "Check Your We Want You Back Report Now!" will be listed under the "Customer" tab.

4. What information does the "Check Your We Want You Back Report Now!" provide?

The report will show you a list of customers who have not made a purchase in the past 6 months, along with their contact information and the date of their last purchase. It also includes suggested messaging to reach out to these customers.

5. How can I use the "Check Your We Want You Back Report Now!" to increase sales?

By reaching out to former customers using the suggested messaging provided in the report, you have the opportunity to re-engage with them and potentially make a sale. It's also a great way to gather feedback and improve your business based on their responses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • BethCooks4U