• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter I'm Sending to My Inactives (In Case You Are Interested)

In summary, if someone is inactive to any degree, they have 6 months to come back and be a part of The Pampered Chef. If they don't submit $150 in commissionable sales by September 30th, 2009, their consultant agreement will be terminated.
chefkathy
As you may be aware, The Pampered Chef introduced a new Career Plan that went into effect on April 1st of this year. When the new career plan kicked in, everyone who was inactive to any degree (that includes you) was given 6 months to come back to the business. Your 6 months will end at the end of September 2009. Since you have been inactive for quite some time, I realize that this may not matter to you. However, it is my job to at least let you know how things stand with you and The Pampered Chef. I have been trying to contact everyone by phone so I can explain it in more detail; I apologize if I have not reached you.If you want to stay with The Pampered Chef, all you have to do submit $150 in commissionable sales by September 30th, 2009. This can be a show of any type. You can host a show in your own home, you can pass catalogs and collect orders, or you can even buy $150 worth of stuff yourself if you’d like. If you do not submit $150 in commissionable sales by September 30th, 2009, your consultant agreement will be terminated. You are always welcome to rejoin The Pampered Chef at any time after September 30th by purchasing a new Consultant Kit, which would also make you eligible for the New Consultant Rewards all over again (which is not necessarily a bad thing!).If you just want to let The Pampered Chef go, you don’t have to do a thing. I will take you off my list and stop calling and emailing you about team activities. If you would like to stay with us, please let me know. I can share catalogs and other supplies you might need to remain active. I am here for you any way you need me!I look forward to hearing from you soon.p.s. If you decide to let your consultant agreement lapse, please consider inviting me to your home for a Cooking Show!! It would be great to see you again. See the enclosed Mini Catalog and check out our new products and upcoming host and guest specials!

Our director team is working on a letter as well. I'm not sure it's ready for release yet though. :) May I share this with them while we are working on it?

absolutely Diane!

So, Deb, did you have much response to your letter? I was just curious if anyone came out of the woodwork to get back on track.

Haha Becky--absolutely NO response! But that's okay, I didn't expect any. I did say that if I didn't hear from them I would assume they are quitting anyway. So now I just know in my heart that I've done my job and can bless and release!

Oops--computer going crazy.

Related to Letter I'm Sending to My Inactives (In Case You Are Interested)

1. What is the purpose of the "Letter I'm Sending to My Inactives"?

The purpose of this letter is to reach out to customers who have not made a purchase in a while and invite them to re-engage with our brand.

2. How do you determine which customers are considered "inactives"?

We use our customer database to track purchases and identify customers who have not made a purchase in the past 6 months. These customers are considered inactive and will receive the letter.

3. Will the letter be personalized for each customer?

Yes, the letter will be personalized with the customer's name and a brief summary of their previous purchases to remind them of their experience with our products.

4. What can customers expect to find in the letter?

The letter will include information about new products, special offers, and upcoming events. It will also provide a link to our website where they can browse our latest catalog and place an order.

5. Is there a deadline for customers to respond to the letter?

No, there is no specific deadline for customers to respond. We understand that everyone's schedule and priorities are different, so we welcome customers to reach out whenever they are ready to re-engage with our brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3