• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are some ways to show gratitude for your team?

In summary, the speaker shares a story about their slow start in their business and how it took four years for them to receive coaching and improve their sales. They then encourage all directors to be thankful for their teams, even the slow starters, as they never know when they may have a breakthrough. They also express gratitude for their opportunities with The Pampered Chef and believe the best is yet to come.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I posted this to our Sr. Exec's director loop, but thought I would share it with all of you - Happy Thanksgiving!!!
As we all celebrate our many blessings, I encourage you my sister/brother directors to please be thankful for your teams, each and every person. Some of you who were at director retreat have heard this story, but I think it is
important for us all to realize that even our slowest starter/seller might be
our diamond in the rough.

When I was about a year into my business (2003), I was an average consultant,doing 1-2 shows a month, but not stellar sales. I asked my then director for some help (director has since "retired"), and what she told me is that unless I was selling $1000 a month she could not help me. So I just kept plugging along until 2007 when our family NEEDED the income and I had to figure out how to pick up my business, that is when my stats were noticed by my directors upline and I finally got some coaching... imagine where I could be if I had gotten that 4 years sooner!

Fast Forward to December 2009.... That report you see and either dread looking at it or think finally I can quit calling them - the pending 6 months no
activity report. The name on mine was Alicia . I got in touch with Alica
and asked her to just gather $150 in sales to become an active consultant and then come to spring launch, I am sure she thought I was crazy, but I got her talked into it. She signed her first recruit over lunch at Spring Launch and another just 1 day later! On July 1st, 2010 she became my first director! I am so glad I didn't just let her name drop off!

October 2010 ... pending 6 months of no activity report... The name on mine..
Farrah . Again I get in touch with Farrah and offer her $70 in sales if she
can just gather $80 more to become active, well she gathered over $200 on her own in just a few days, and booked THREE shows. Yesterday she recruited her mom!

So I guess the moral of my story is be thankful for every single person on your
team, your top performers and those who are inactive... you never know when something is going to change!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am thankful for all the opportunities that have been afforded to me by The Pampered Chef (even the new career plan :)) and believe the BEST IS YET TO COME!!

So sad that your Director back then couldn't devote time to you! Luckily you forged through and are a better leader for having had that experience! ;)

Thank you for sharing this heartwarming story with us! It's a great reminder to be grateful for every member of our team, no matter their level of activity or sales. You never know when someone may surprise you and become a top performer. I am also thankful for the opportunities and support that The Pampered Chef has provided for all of us. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving and continued success!

What is the purpose of being thankful for your teams?

The purpose of being thankful for your teams is to show appreciation for their hard work, dedication, and contributions towards achieving a common goal or objective. It also helps to build a positive and supportive team culture.

Why is it important to express gratitude towards your teams?

Expressing gratitude towards your teams is important because it helps to boost morale, motivation, and overall team satisfaction. It also fosters a sense of belonging and encourages team members to continue working towards their goals.

How can I show my teams that I am thankful for them?

There are many ways to show your teams that you are thankful for them. Some examples include giving verbal recognition, providing small tokens of appreciation, organizing team-building activities, and actively listening to their ideas and concerns.

What are some benefits of being thankful for your teams?

Some benefits of being thankful for your teams include improved team dynamics, increased productivity and efficiency, higher job satisfaction, and a stronger sense of unity and collaboration within the team.

Can expressing gratitude towards your teams improve overall team performance?

Yes, expressing gratitude towards your teams can improve overall team performance. When team members feel appreciated and valued, they are more likely to be motivated, engaged, and committed to achieving success together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • jcsmilez