• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Canada's 2SC Requirement: TL Role & Director Status

In summary, Canada is still on the "old" new plan with the requirement of having 2 sales consultants. A team member's direct recruits count towards the 2 required sales consultants, even if they are inactive. This team member will likely be promoted to Director on April 1st, as long as all the necessary sales are in place. There is a new plan coming into effect on May 1st, which will require different qualifications for promotion.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Canada is still on the "old" new plan with the 2SC requirement.

I have a TL on my team who's team will look like this this month:

TL
... Cons1 (inactive)
... Cons2 (active)
... Cons3 (inactive)
...... SC1 (active)
......... Cons1 (active)
... SC1 (active)
...... Cons1 (active)
... Cons5 (active

My question is....does SC1 under Cons3 count as one of her 2 SC?? Cons3 will probably not be active this month and therefore will not be a SC, but SC1 under her, and her recruit, will be active.

Basically - will she be a Director?

Don't quote me on this, but it is my understanding that yes, that will count as one sc line for her. It looks like she will be a director under the old plan.
For you to qualify as and AD, does Canada require YOU to have 2 sc lines also, + a director? That was not one of our requirements but I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it was elsewhere.
Either way... congrats!

Awesome! Yes, we have to have 2 SC to qualify as AD as well...and I am good there. What I need is 4 active lines total. My team is growing deep but my personal recruiting has been really down so I need to pick it up! I shouldn't have a problem qualifying as AD for April 1 though! Yay!

The good news is our plan changes May 1 so we're on the same plan as you guys then...and it won't matter, but I'm happy for her for qualifying now. She's been working really hard.

Becky is correct... and she will be a D also if the sales are in place for the entire team... not sure what that would be in Canada though...

Yes. I have had this situation happen. My direct recruit didn't submit but both her recruit and the recruit's recruit did submit and counted as one of the 2 SC teams I needed.

I concur. I had a personal recruit inactive, but the 2nd & 3rd line were both active & counted.

So will she be "paid as" a Director & promote on the 1st under the Canada plan? (((fingers crossed)))

Sheila said:
I concur. I had a personal recruit inactive, but the 2nd & 3rd line were both active & counted.

So will she be "paid as" a Director & promote on the 1st under the Canada plan? (((fingers crossed)))

She just had a new consultant recruit 2 people this week!! She WILL be a Director April 1 (paid as for March)....she just needs all the sales in place...which is looking good!

I just hope all these new folks submit orders this month.

Whew! Congratulations on your team promoting as well!! I am worried about my director qualifying on the new plan...ugh. But at least I can still qualify as a Director with the new plan without submitting any shows!

1. What is Canada's 2SC Requirement?

Canada's 2SC Requirement refers to the government's regulation that requires corporations to have at least two Canadian residents serving as directors on their board.

2. What is TL Role?

TL Role stands for "Title Language Role" and refers to the specific title given to a director on a corporation's board. This title must be in one of Canada's official languages, English or French.

3. What is Director Status?

Director Status refers to the legal status of an individual who serves on a corporation's board of directors. This includes their rights, duties, and liabilities as outlined by the Canadian government.

4. Who is responsible for meeting the 2SC Requirement?

The corporation itself is responsible for meeting the 2SC Requirement. This means they must ensure that at least two Canadian residents are serving as directors on their board at all times.

5. Are there any exceptions to the 2SC Requirement?

Yes, there are a few exceptions to the 2SC Requirement. For example, corporations that are subsidiaries of another corporation may be exempt if their parent company meets the requirement. Additionally, certain corporations, such as non-profits or charities, may have different requirements for directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991