• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zesty Guacomole Discontinued!~!

V
vwpamperedchef
Who is as sad as me right now???

I just bought about 5 boxes of it!!

Bad move by HO, I totally disagree with this one!:thumbdown:

Never tried it! Not a big guacomole person.

I emailed my SIL to tell her that this is being d/c'd and she is very upset too. I think she is going to stock up too. I was pretty bummed about the chipotle ranch and bell pepper & herb rub too. We use these all of the time.

vwpamperedchef said:
Who is as sad as me right now???

I just bought about 5 boxes of it!!

Bad move by HO, I totally disagree with this one!:thumbdown:

This is the item I am most going to miss! I :love: LOVE:love: this and use it all the time when I do my fajita shows! I used it all summer with my salsa & guac shows - and I have customers who buy it in quantity!

I will have to make sure and really stock up!

Good reason to call everyone who has bought from you in the past!

ChefBeckyD said:
This is the item I am most going to miss! I :love: LOVE:love: this and use it all the time when I do my fajita shows! I used it all summer with my salsa & guac shows - and I have customers who buy it in quantity!

I will have to make sure and really stock up!
there you go! same opinion again Becky!;)
I love the Guac too and I know that I will buy quite a few soon! I need to put in one last paperwork order while we can get it at 40% off! I don't always like making fresh because it's time consuming and this was one that was easy and tasted fresh! I am sad to see it go!:( :( :thumbdown:

MissChef said:
there you go! same opinion again Becky!;)
I love the Guac too and I know that I will buy quite a few soon! I need to put in one last paperwork order while we can get it at 40% off! I don't always like making fresh because it's time consuming and this was one that was easy and tasted fresh! I am sad to see it go!:( :( :thumbdown:

I've already used up my quota for the season on supply order.....I'm going to have a catalog show for the discontinued products, and use my FPV to stock up!

ChefBeckyD said:
I've already used up my quota for the season on supply order.....I'm going to have a catalog show for the discontinued products, and use my FPV to stock up!
okay, I should know this but I don't! Are we only allowed to order a certain amount on Paperwork orders, of the pantry items?

MissChef said:
okay, I should know this but I don't! Are we only allowed to order a certain amount on Paperwork orders, of the pantry items?

That's on another thread!

But yeah - only 4 of each pantry item per season, unless it is on the list of seasonings used in Theme Show recipes.....like the Jerk rub, the BBQ rub, and the Sprinkles from this past season. (there were a couple others too - but can't remember them off the top of my head)

I have never tried the Guac but I do have someone that orders the bell pepper rub often.

Jennifer..its a nice mix (not like you need to get hooked now) but it wasnt too spicy, and just add 2 avocados! Sometimes I doctor it up for a party w/lime juice and cilantro but DH and I love it the way it is.

LoneStar had a lime-avacoda dipping sauce that I would love to know how they make it! it is de-lish!

I could try the guac mix, but like Vanessa said I would hate to get hooked on it now, ha!

I think it is silly and along the lines of discontinuing the coffee while introducing the scoop clip - we're bringing back the avocado peeler!!! Comon - those two departments need to communicate more!

I agree Kate!

cmdtrgd said:
I think it is silly and along the lines of discontinuing the coffee while introducing the scoop clip - we're bringing back the avocado peeler!!! Comon - those two departments need to communicate more!
LOL! There is a thread about this topic too!!!!:rolleyes: :D :D :balloon:

cmdtrgd said:
HO must be like me, I didn't even put that together until you just mentioned it!:confused:

Since this is a food item it's got to have a "sell by...." date so I imagine we'll see it in the outlet very soon too.

pamperedlinda said:
Since this is a food item it's got to have a "sell by...." date so I imagine we'll see it in the outlet very soon too.

We've never seen the coffee in the outlet.......

ChefBeckyD said:
We've never seen the coffee in the outlet.......
True, was that before the outlet?

pamperedlinda said:
True, was that before the outlet?
Hmmm, coffee was discontinued last Spring.....when was the outlet started?....Everything runs together in my mind!:confused:

I too will miss the guac dearly! I REALLY hope that HO will bring this one back.

I've never tried the guac mix, as I have always made my own from scratch. I'd be tempted to try it at least once before they completely pull it, though. Can anyone tell me what the general ingredients are in the mix?? I make everything from scratch because my 5 year old has major food allergies ... but if it is 100% natural, it may just work for us.

(I know, I know -- no point in getting hooked when it is being pulled!!!)

Okay Kara, here goes:

Maltodextrin, Salt, dehydrated onion, onion powder, cilantro, lime juice powder, garlic powder, jalapeno pepper powder, natural flavors (soy), ascorbic acid, less than 2% of silicon dioxide (anti-caking).
Contains: soy

No sugar or preservatives added.

Christ Follower said:
Okay Kara, here goes:

Maltodextrin, Salt, dehydrated onion, onion powder, cilantro, lime juice powder, garlic powder, jalapeno pepper powder, natural flavors (soy), ascorbic acid, less than 2% of silicon dioxide (anti-caking).
Contains: soy

No sugar or preservatives added.

Thanks Ellen -- I guess I won't be trying it ... ds is very allergic to soy!!! (And chocolate, and artificial colouring) -- Full body hives!!!!

karaboo2 said:
Thanks Ellen -- I guess I won't be trying it ... ds is very allergic to soy!!! (And chocolate, and artificial colouring) -- Full body hives!!!!
I thought so but I wanted to post it here just incase anyone else needed to know too. I was going to just tell you "nope, you wouldn't get it anyway" but thought I'd post it instead! LOL!:D

1. Why was Zesty Guacamole discontinued?

The decision to discontinue a product is typically made by the company based on a variety of factors, such as sales performance, production costs, and consumer demand. It is possible that Zesty Guacamole did not meet the company's expectations in terms of sales or profitability.

2. Will Zesty Guacamole ever come back?

Unfortunately, we cannot predict if Zesty Guacamole will ever be brought back by the company. However, you can always reach out to the company and express your love for the product in hopes of influencing their decision.

3. Can I still find Zesty Guacamole in stores?

It is unlikely that you will find Zesty Guacamole in stores as it has been discontinued. However, you may be able to find it at select stores that still have remaining stock or through online retailers.

4. What can I do with the 5 boxes of Zesty Guacamole I just bought?

You can still enjoy the Zesty Guacamole you have purchased before it expires. Alternatively, you can try using it in different recipes or sharing it with friends and family who may also enjoy it.

5. Is there a way to voice my disappointment about the discontinuation of Zesty Guacamole?

Yes, you can reach out to the company through their customer service channels or on social media to express your disappointment with the discontinuation of Zesty Guacamole. Your feedback and opinions may have an impact on the company's future decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lucille Starr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lucille Starr
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies