• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasting Zucchini Recipe: 'Skillet Cake' Demo!

In summary, the recipe for roasting zucchini is called "Zucchini Cake in a Skillet" and it sounds really good. The recipe is for a skillet cake that is turned into a demo, and my husband wants to make it for the men's dessert contest at our church picnic.
jbachen
I was just searching Cooks.com for information on roasting zucchini, and found this recipe... The name is a bit, um, interesting, but it sounds SOOOO good that I had to share it. I wonder if we could use a skillet cake and turn it into a demo...

Attachments

• Sex In a Pan.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 564
jbachen said:
I was just searching Cooks.com for information on roasting zucchini, and found this recipe... The name is a bit, um, interesting, but it sounds SOOOO good that I had to share it. I wonder if we could use a skillet cake and turn it into a demo...

LOL!

I'm still trying to figure out what this recipe has to do with roasting zucchini?:D

I've had this before though, and it is good.

It does sound delish! But, I must wonder... how did a search for zucchini turn this up?!?!

Great minds think alike, Crystal!:p

did you find the roasted zucc recipe? If so, can you share?

thanks!

Hm, I think it was a featured recipe in a separate box on the page... I didn't even think it was odd that I found it when searching for roasted zucchini! I just was so excited to try it!!! Ooh, I remember - there was a box for recently viewed recipes. My guess would be that this one is viewed A LOT! :blushing:

And Susan, as for the roasted Zucchini - I had actually already marinated it, with the original intention of grilling it. But the weather turned dark, and I didn't feel like breaking out the George Foreman, so I was really looking for roasting time. And to top it off, I have a chicken in the over an 350, and all the recipes I was finding were for 425!

Anyway, I ended up throwing it in for about 45 minutes at 350. The marinade I used was 1/2 cup Garlic Oil, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 2 T soy sauce, and 3C of garlic (for 6 small zucchinis that I sliced with the crinkle cutter UM blade). I will let you know how it turns out!!

need a different nameMy hubby saw this and wants to make it for the men's dessert contest for our church picnic on Sunday. I can't imagine our Pastor 'and second place to Jason with Sex in a pan!'

lol

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this interesting recipe with us. I have to admit, the name did catch my attention at first, but after reading through the ingredients and steps, I can see why it caught your eye as well. I think this could definitely be turned into a demo using a skillet cake. It would be a unique and delicious way to showcase the versatility of our products. I'm excited to give it a try and share it with my customers. Thanks again for sharing! Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any type of zucchini for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of zucchini for this recipe. Just make sure to wash and dry the zucchini before slicing and roasting.

2. Do I need to peel the zucchini before roasting?

No, you do not need to peel the zucchini before roasting. The skin adds extra flavor and texture to the dish.

3. Can I substitute the herbs and spices in the recipe?

Yes, feel free to substitute the herbs and spices in the recipe with your preferred seasonings. Just make sure to adjust the measurements according to taste.

4. How do I know when the zucchini is fully cooked?

The zucchini should be tender and slightly golden brown when fully cooked. You can also test the doneness by piercing the zucchini with a fork - it should easily go through.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. Simply store the cooked zucchini in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies